TBWA\Chiat\Day Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TBWA\Chiat\Day (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very quick phone interview for screening. Only lasted 15 minutes total. I think a longer skype interview with the team would have been next, but I just spoke with the director of HR.

Associate Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TBWA\Chiat\Day (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

First brought in to meet with Head of Digital Strategy, A Group Planning Director and the Head of HR. Follow-up interviews with the CSO (who was away sick the day of my initial interview).

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to be a Planner?
      Describe work experience.
      Are you familiar with "Disruption" and if so, have you applied any of its principals in previous work.
      Are you more data-centric or creative?
      What category experience have you had?   Answer Question

Associate Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TBWA\Chiat\Day (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview with a recruiter. Very easy and conversational. Next was an in-person interview, easy and also conversational. After emailing to thank them for the interview, I never heard back about scheduling the technical interview.

Junior Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TBWA\Chiat\Day in December 2014.

Interview

Had an in through an employee referral. Scheduled a call with an HR specialist that lasted around 30 minutes. Mix of direct and open-ended questions - my interest in media, my experience with specific statistical software packages, etc. Asked to submit writing samples via email. Followed up with no response.

Interview Questions

• My experience with specific statistical software programs.   Answer Question

New Business Manager Interview

Interview

I first interviewed with HR and then the Executive New Business Manager. It was actually semi casual and more conversational. Awaiting to hear if I've made it to round 3.

Web Analytics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TBWA\Chiat\Day (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Had a couple phone interviews, then had to answer several questions (a short analytics test). Then came in for an interview that lasted a couple of hours, talked with several people who each asked me several scripted questions and then answered questions for a few minutes. Had a final phone interview with one of the directors.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you took a risk and it paid off / when you took a risk and it didn't pay off   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TBWA\Chiat\Day (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

First contact was HR for an intitial screening and then met with the entire team including account director - totalling 7 people (some were coupled) for a total of 3 hours.

Negotiation

No real room to negotiate salary for this level.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TBWA\Chiat\Day (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

I submitted a cover letter and resume to a recruiter in HR. I was introduced to her through a mutual contact. I was contacted shortly for an interview with her. The TBWA/ChiatDay/MAL campus is amazing- from the architecture to the decor. The interviewer was very pleasant and made me feel very comfortable. We went over my experience and my experience. Overall, it was a very casual interview and the interviewer seemed interested in my passion for advertising more so than just my work experience. I was called about a week later for a follow up interview but I had accepted another offer by then.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with social media?   1 Answer

I accepted another offer.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TBWA\Chiat\Day (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

I first met with two HR representatives you interviewed me, but also prepped me for the upcoming interview with the department I would potentially work for. I was asked my reasons for my interest in the advertising industry and also some top advertisements...ever. Not too stressful, and actually more of a conversation than an interview. The second interview was very similar, essentially just asking me "why?" If you are passionate about the industry, the interview shouldn't be very difficult.

Interview Questions

• What are your favorite brands in the following industries?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TBWA\Chiat\Day (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

pretty good
    2 rounds- initial phone interview with HR, and then in-person interview with team
    Everyone was very nice, no curveballs

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None