TCC Verizon Premium Retailer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TCC Verizon Premium Retailer

2.2

Sort:

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TCC Verizon Premium Retailer.

Interview

Straight forward, two step process. Got an email to set appointment for interview. Interview was done by two upper management staff. It was more of a conversation and I was given opportunity to ask them questions as well. Overall laid back interview.

Cellular Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bath, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TCC Verizon Premium Retailer (Bath, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Two people, District and Store MGR took me in and made a few jokes to crack the ice. The store was awesome and has great vibes. Asked me about myself and just regular interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How would people describe you.   1 Answer

Marketing Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TCC Verizon Premium Retailer (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Three people question you at a table. 2 District Managers and one Market Manager. They go over a list of questions that are used in every interview process. One by one through each person asking a question.

Interview Questions

• What does the Virtuous Circle of Success mean to you?   1 Answer

Technical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TCC Verizon Premium Retailer (Canton, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very professional 3 stage interview process. Extremely informative and interesting interview. Very smooth and no bumps. Felt very relaxed and able to be myself. Situational questions were perfect. Would do it all over again.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TCC Verizon Premium Retailer (Marion, IN) in October 2010.

Interview

My interviews went really well, however, the person I spoke to most is no longer employed. It was a very slow process. By the time I was hired I had pretty much given up on ever hearing back. The hiring process itself went smooth though. Once I accepted the offer I started very soon after.

Anonymous Employee in Bellefontaine, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TCC Verizon Premium Retailer (Bellefontaine, OH).

Interview

Met with an OMM and he set up the interview. Interviewed with the SMM and OMM and a store manager. Simple questions around managing and my experience. Hypotheticals and the what have you. Got a call after I left setting up the second interview with the District Manager of Ohio. He asked no questions about the job but more about me. I read it as a personality test. I got a call shortly after from my future boss explaining how I killed the interview. I started 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Do you love to win or hate to lose   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Easley, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TCC Verizon Premium Retailer (Easley, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy and laid back no pressure. I received a call about the position we schedule an interview for a few days later. The interview process was basic question around coaching employees and my selling abilities.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult situation with a customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCC Verizon Premium Retailer (Columbus, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

They hired me on the spot because I had managed a burger king before I came to work here. I figured since I didn't have to push my employees with my past job that they would want some proof I can push people to achieve harder work.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if an employee told you their goals were too high?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCC Verizon Premium Retailer in September 2009.

Interview

Basic questions you see in all interviews. What can you offer? Can you work weekends?

Interview Questions

• I have done interviews for the company asking them to try to sell me a pen.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. You take what they offer or they move on.

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TCC Verizon Premium Retailer (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

I applied for 2 roles at the same location, a store manager and a sales associate. I received an email stating I was selected to move to the next step, but no role was identified. The email included a link to a test inclusive of personality, skills, and IQ type questions. Upon completion of the test, I received another email and a phone call arranging a meeting at a hotel lobby for the manager opportunity. I met with the regional manager and had a 1 on 1 interview that went well. About a week or so later I received an offer letter via email.

Interview Questions

• The interview was rather cut and dry with normal scripted questions until my turn to ask questions came up. I asked direct questions and informed of my background as it related to the role and was assured of a smooth transition with plenty of support.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not a long negotiation phase, the offer was put out and I accepted the terms as they laid out.