TCI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TCI Interview Questions

1.8

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Success, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCI (Lake Success, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I hadn't read anything negative about this company. But when I went on the interview I found that they had falsely advertised their position so I, as an entry leveled worker, would find it appealing.

They had me waiting 2 HOURS for my interview. I walked in and everyone was very young. They were in a board meeting standing in a giant circle. I was told that the owner had came in so all interviews were going to be delayed, but I didn't think I'd wait 2 hours for an interview.

When I got in the interview it seemed legitimate. But then the interviewer had asked me if I wanted to come in for training the next day. When I asked what the training was for he said my job would be to travel to nearby companies selling cosmetic packages. He said the hours would Monday-Friday 8-6pm and Saturday 9-5pm, making $30,000 a year. I make more being a server, and didn't find this position beneficial to me in any way. I had called them the next day saying that I decided not to take the offer, and the secretary hung up on me.

Needless to say I'll be posting this review everywhere so people don't fall into this scheme like I almost did.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate. They had a system of doing things.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCI in January 2016.

Interview

3-stage interview. Too fast process. The waiting for the interview lasted ages, while the actual interview took only 10 minutes. The first step took 5-10 minutes. Quick resume interview. Second step was to show you what a working day looks like and the third step the offer or not was the same day with the second step and had to do with the payment methods, more details about the project the the company is up to as well as the question"why should we hire you?!"

Compliance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TCI (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Brief and easy to speak with leadership panel. Prepare writing sample and salary history in order to make an offer. Open ended questions were asked and did not have specific or technical questions asked. Simple group interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in compliance?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Decent. Negotiation is a must in order to avoid lower scale pay.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TCI (Palm Springs, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Basic go called for an interview a week after I applied everything was pretty smooth easy questions like tell me about yourself etc also asked about school and I explained that I am still pursuing my goal of being a nurse and explained that it would help me out with books at the same time is be putting my skills and knowledge into the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations