TCU Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Gallery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TCU (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with 4 people and it lasted 45 minutes. You interview with the curator, administrative assistant, director of school of art, and one of the assistant professor. He was doodling most of the time and look bored, but the others were great - very friendly. It took 1.5 months to hear back for an interview after applying.

Interview Questions

• We teach students often. What kind of skills or knowledge can you pass onto them?   Answer Question

Chapel and Events Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TCU.

Interview

I filled out an application first. Within about a week, I was contacted to come in for an interview. I came dressed in normal interview attire (suit, blouse, heels), and the interviewer was dressed in jeans and a casual top. I was expecting a little more on the professional end, especially because they work professional events. After the first one-on-one interview, I was invited back for a second interview, in which I was interviewed by the same woman in addition to two others. About two weeks after that interview, I was contacted to let me know that I was not being offered the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked all the normal interview questions. In the second interview, they asked more situational and hypothetical questions, such as "How would you react if XYZ happened?"   Answer Question

Graphic Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TCU (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

I was invited in for an interview. The company worried that the position was below my desired income

Interview Questions

• Would you be happy working for this salary, and knowing that raises or promotions would be rare?   1 Answer