TD Ameritrade Client Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TD Ameritrade Client Services Representative Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

It was thorough. Questions were appropriate to the job. Had an initial phone screen. Then received an email outlining the job further and request to schedule an interview. Had 1:1 interview received offer two business days later accepted position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where a rule got in the way of you being able to help a client and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TD Ameritrade

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

After applied online, get phone interview by HR, just normal questions (like why to leave the current company, why this company, what's the current salary and so on). Then face to face interview by direct manager.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

You get an initial call from HR recruitment to schedule an interview with managament, and to discuss pay, benefits, and role.

Interview is normally with Manager and Assistant Team Manager. They have a format they would like questions answered in. Questions will vary from manager to manager.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

I went through a Temp agency and went through the same process as a direct hire. You are interviewed by their HR dept. and then the hiring manager that you will be working for. Easy!!!

Client Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade in October 2012.

Interview

Basic interview questions with two interviewers. They asked about my work history and to name an experience where I had to overcome a difficult situation and I didnt have a supervisor manager available.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation when I had to deal with an upset customer and how i resolved the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotion was done the postion had a set price.