TD Ameritrade Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TD Ameritrade

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Contract Team Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade.

Interview

I found the interview process welcoming, friendly, and very personable. The recruiter told me about the culture, responsibilities, and package. Also, she communicated the expectations continuing through the interview process and also the expectations of the position. She did add; the next level would explain the job more in detail. My experience was good.

Interview Questions

TD Ameritrade Response

Jul 12, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment. We appreciate your input.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Seattle, WA) in April 2020.

Interview

Very laid back and they were extremely friendly. I applied online and then set up a time to talk to a recruiter. After that, I had an hour phone interview with the head branch manager in the office i was applying to.

Financial Services Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Omaha, NE) in April 2020.

Interview

The process was very simple. Applied online, and then was promptly contacted via email to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview outlined the position and what would be expected. After this, I was able to interview via Web Ex to learn more and interview in a more formal manner.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you showed leadership?   1 Answer

Investor Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade.

Interview

Applied through my school. Interview was mainly behavioral questions with only about two conceptual questions. Very laid back environment. Easy to talk. Heard back from them about 2 weeks after that.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade.

Interview

Applied online, the process was quick, at first, got a phone call interview, basic questions , then a week later, in-person interview. The staffs showed you around, and explain the roles of the job you applied, and what they expect from the intern.

Interview Questions

• In-person interview questions at St.Louis headquarters, the staffs are nice, they showed you around the building, and these are the questions that I vaguely remember, can't remember exactly how it was asked, but I remember the contents:

1. Tell me about yourself?
      2.If you were working with a team, how do you help the team move forward to reach a goal.
      3. What do know about Ameritrade?
      4. If you were working with a coworker who has a different working style, what do you do to work with them?
      5. After you graduate, what's your goal for 3-5 years from now?
      6. What do you expect to gain from the internship?
      7.Provide a STAR situation when you work with a difficult client.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade.

Interview

A phone call followed by in person interview that followed the STAR process exactly. Gave a tour around the building and were very friendly. This was at the St. Louis headquarters.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were challenged and dealt with it.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade.

Interview

Call with a managing director. It was a phone screen and lasted about 35 minutes. EASY interview process. recommend and not hard. Its a good process. I would know what is TD, and some times you have failed.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade in February 2020.

Interview

A series of phone calls. They were pretty straightforward and wanted to know who I was. There weren’t many technical questions, but mostly general questions that followed the STAR format

Interview Questions

• Using the STAR format, tell us of a time when you were in leadership that those below you disliked a decision that you made.   Answer Question

Senior Specialist Interview

Interview

Met with Manager and Sr.Manager. Behavior based questions putting you in various situations.
    Really wanted to know about time management and ability to keep track of everything.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle requests/assignments from multiple people?   Answer Question

Application

I interviewed at TD Ameritrade in January 2020.

Interview

Was done in haste, ignored my credentials, took three weeks to call back, rude recruiter, forgot my name at first, called me a different name in an email. The benefits explained are not the actual benefits.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (San Diego, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

Phone screening about my previous background and explained to me the role then moved to a face to face interview with 2 interviewers they were friendly and mostly it was a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with angry customers?   1 Answer