TD Ameritrade Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 12, 2018

2.7

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2010.

Interview

Phone interview conduct by someone who sounded as if they were 15 years old. Questions were deceptive and interview did not last long. Kind of strange considering the fact that I have years of experience and possess all the required licenses. Must be looking for a recent college grad to pay them pennies

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade.

Interview

You will go through 3 - 1 hour interviews prior to receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I applied through campus career website. I was contacted by the Hiring Manager via email after couple weeks to come in for an interview with both the Head of Internal Audit and a Senior Internal Auditor at the office. I did not undergo any phone screening or phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do want to work for TD Ameritrade? Tell us a bit about TD Ameritrade?   Answer Question

TD Ameritrade Response

Feb 28, 2017 – Executive Assistant

Thank you for taking the time to provide a comment. The interview process can be a little different depending on the position and department, but for the majority of jobs, a recruiter phone screen... More

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Newark, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with a recruiter then I was scheduled a technical interview then a face to face interview onsite, 3 rounds in total. It was laid back and the hiring managers are very nice.

Interview Questions

• There were 8 socks, 4 red, 4 green, how many times do you need to surely get a pair of socks?   1 Answer

Software Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Omaha, NE) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online and completed a phone interview a week later. Interviewed in person with the hiring manager and her colleague. Pretty straightforward interview with some questions about experiences with Linux and working time-sensitive tickets.

Overall it was a good experience. Everyone involved was very courteous. I did not get an offer as the position was filled with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• If you had no financial obligations for six months, what would you do with all your extra money   1 Answer

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2009.

Interview

Found out about job posting through alumni network. Had initial conversation with hiring manager (brain teaser questions, cultural fit) followed by interview with department director (similar questions- math on the spot, standard business case question). After about a week, was invited to interview in person for final round with Managing Director, hiring manager & other analysts on team for some skill based questions (SQL writing) and cultural fit.

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2011.

Interview

Dinner night before the interview. Interviewers were very friendly. Interview was completely behavioral.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I filled out my application online, a recruiter emails me and scheduled an over the phone interview, I had to take an assessment test, and today i have a phone interview with the branch manager. So far so good. Hope I get the job :-)

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Omaha, NE) in November 2015.

Interview

Star interview where you get 5 questions in which you have to come up with a situation and state how you resolved the issue. Usually there tsunami both a manager and assistant manager conducting the interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Standard interview, nothing out of the ordinary