TD Ameritrade Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TD Ameritrade Relationship Manager Interview Questions

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Process was fairly simple. Contacted by a recruiter and the interview was set up with 2 Managers. They asked both behavioral and direct questions to test your knowledge. Make sure you have knowledge of the brokerage industry and have real life examples prepared for behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you did something wrong and how you turned it around.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No salary negotiations for this entry level position

Other Interview Reviews for TD Ameritrade

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Then an examination if phone interview is successful. Examination is submitted to phone interviewer for assessment then referral to an in-person interview. If in-person interview is successful by a panel of managers, then job offer is extended and final salary negotiation is discussed by an HR representative different from interviewers phone or in-person.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation in your past role and what did you do to overcome it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

First is the phone interview which is about 40 minutes, and if the recruiter likes you, they will send you a 40 minute assessment. Depending on your score of the assessment, the recruiter will then offer you an in person interview. The in person interview consists of two or three TD Ameritrade employees conducting the interview.

Interview Questions

• What does world-class customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

went through 1 interview but I was already on the retail side so it was a little different. usually you would go through a phone interview and then interview with 2 managers.

Interview Questions

• how do you manage your work throughout the day and to make sure you get things done in a timely manner.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (San Diego, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

1) Apply online
    2) Phone interview with HR recruiter
    3) Face to face interview with department manager

Interview Questions

• What would your previous manager say is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as they offered the high end of the range given during the HR interview.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Denver, CO) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone screen interview with HR. 2nd interview was in person with 3 managers. Good format. One person took notes. The managers seemed engaged and it felt more like a conversation than an interview. A job offer was given within a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience? Why financial services? Do you have experience working with TPA/RK?   Answer Question

TD Ameritrade Response

May 5, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Representative

We are glad that the interview process went well and you joined the team!

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Atlanta, GA) in May 2008.

Interview

I interviewed from within the company, so the managers knew me, and knew of my previous work.I applied through a the company's internal job posting. This made the interview process very different than if I was coming from outside of the company. I had 1 interview with 2 managers, which lasted about 30 minutes. I would advise anyone interveiwing for the position, to know as much about the position and the company as possible.

Interview Questions

• If you were offered the positon, what would you do to redefine the position.   Answer Question
    • What is the last major problem that you had to solve, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation