TD Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 1, 2017

2.6

80 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

Short, not much questions. I walked in and the managers just seemed to care only about any experience i have in sales. This is because they really would want you to promote credit cards.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember questions but they are curious about cash handling experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TD

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks. First you apply online and then a few days later I got a call you schedule a phone interview. The phone interview went great! And told me he will pass my information on to the branch manager. About an hour later after my phone interview someone from the bank called me to scedule an interview. I went in for the interview 2 days later. The interview went great!! I interviewed with the head teller and the Assistant branch manager, the made me feel comfortable so the interview went well. Unfortunately I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Northfield, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Northfield, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews, the first one they called me and said that the position was cancelled and the second the called me after three days and said that I was hired. Pretty good!

Interview Questions

• Are you in College or have plans to go to College in the future?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. They basically feel you out to see if you're good enough for an actual face to face interview. Went to the face to face interview a week later. Two weeks after the interview, received a call saying I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got contacted by a recruiter via email. I gave them the times I was available and they called for for a 10 minute phone interview. I scheduled and interview a few days later and interviewed with the head teller and the assistant manager. They were so friendly and made it so easy for me to answer the questions. I think they really was looking for someone to fill the position because although I have good answers they kinda finished off my answers for me and I'm just like "umm yea that's exactly what I meant" lol. I was contacted a week later and got offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me how you would convince me to get a credit card.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me $1.50 more than what I was currently making so I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Phone interview followed by one on one with the head teller and assistant manager everything went well after a few days got another interview with the store manager after a week I got a call from my recruiter that I got the job. They made me feel comfortable the whole time.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY).

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. Had a HR contact me and schedule phone interview . The phone interview was conducted by another person and asked about my goals and how I saw myself in TD. And than the interview ended with them sayingg they would contact me back. Afterwards I was given a choice to banks that had openings for me to be interviewed by a store manager. I was than interviewed by a store manager and was told I would be offered a position by the HR and I was than offically hired and negotiated my salary.

Interview Questions

• Where I saw myself in 5 yrs?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I only negotiated a dollar higher than offered salary

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

Received a call within a week of completing the application online. Spoke to a HR rep for about 15 min about past job positions listed in my resume and why I wanted to work for TD Bank. Second interview scheduled for the following week with the bank manager. Received an offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your sales experience. Tell me about a time you dealt with an unhappy customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and immediately received a phone call from hiring recruiter and had a phone interview with her. Described basic job tasks and then ask me to give her some questions. Then I was reaching by manager, another phone interview, then scheduled the interview. The people are nice, they expect you to be good in communication which this job is for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and got a call from a recruiter about a week later. I had a brief interview and she seemed to like me. She said she would send my info to the branch manager so he can schedule my 2nd interview. She did not pass on my information. Very unprofessional. I called her back like a week later to follow up and her voice mail said she was on vacation and I called the branch, they said they had not received any information from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have to help perform this job role   Answer Question