TD Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

2.3

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

brief phone interview
    schedule for a face-to-face interview
    got the notice within 2 hours
    the interview wasn't so hard. It went very well. As long as you confident come early and make eyes contact. you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• what do you see your future in the next 5 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Methuen, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TD (Methuen, MA).

Interview

After applying online, which you had to complete several assessment questions, I made sure I called the branch/store i was applying for the let them know I had processed my application (follow-up) so they know that I was really interested. After a week or so they called me for an interview, and after that I had a second interview which the manager handed me the job right there and than.

Interview Questions

• Questions like: Why do you want to be a bank teller?
      What do you know about TD Bank?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plaistow, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TD (Plaistow, NH) in March 2016.

Interview

Two managers of the bank interviewed me. I knew them both well because I had worked there 1 year already at the time. They asked a variety of questions and also explained everything that is expected of me. The interview lasted about 25 minutes. I accepted the position about 1 week later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at TD (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

A pretty general interview. Some confusion over who the real decisions makers are. Managers interview but they are unclear whether they or their superiors make the decisions. Sometimes the interviewer acts like it is not a serious interview or they are not always paying attention.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very simple. Meet with the head marketing manager and a a few others. Basically they just want to see if they like you. There are many idiots that work there as FSRs so if want the job just show you are a people person and can follow the company line.

Interview Questions

• Able to work as a team player   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will try to low ball you. Ask for more and you will get it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TD (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then 2 weeks later I got a phone call from HR. We talked for about 15 min and then she faxed me information to the branch manager. I got a call from the branch manager 10 min after scheduling an interview. The interview took about 30 min and I interviewed with the branch manager and the head CSR. I'm waiting to hear back about their decision.

Interview Questions

• What was one time that you WOWed a customer in your previous job?
      Did you have sales goals in your previous job?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Chelmsford, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

It was with two people, had to go into the store and they asked me about myself, my work background. The interview lasted about 30-40 minutes and went well. In hindsight there were a lot of signs of how the workplace would be based on their principles in that interview, but also a lot more expected of me after I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself/How do you deal with controversy in the workplace/Strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topsfield, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TD (Topsfield, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

Was interviewed by the manager at first. Then everyone down the ladder came in to meet me. It was overwhelming at first but they were all very friendly, personable, and welcoming. I was asked a series of questions by each individual. At the end, I was told that I was really liked and that they were extremely interested in employing me but they had to complete the interview process with the other candidate to be fair.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you WOW'd a customer in past work experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dover, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Dover, NH) in February 2014.

Interview

I had three interviews with this company before they hired me. All three interviews were a complete waste of time. They repeated the same exact questions in every interview as if no one knew I'd been interviewed previously.

Interview Questions

• Are you going to be able to make all your shifts? I know some people have trouble with that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TD (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online through the company website and a few days later I was contacted by an HR representative. She basically screen through all the candidates before recommending them to the managers. She asked about what I do, where I went to school and if I had any cash handling experience. She also asked me why I chose TD Bank. Once she thought I was a qualified candidate she told me that she would tell the manager at the store that I am interested in the teller position. Later that day I received a call from the manager who asked to set up the interview. The interview was pretty easy, mainly behavioral questions. You can tell they really want to know what type of personality you have. A week later I received a call from the same HR representative saying the manager wanted to make and offer. I accepted the offer. Once I accepted you have to go through a lot of training and security clearance. They have you fingerprinted and credit checked. The teller training was three days at a "TD University", as well as many online course modules that you do in store. Once you complete all the required training you are then able to be on the floor and work. The whole process took a few weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate