TD Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TD

2.6

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Fairly short simple, Very few questions asked, management team was a delight to talk to very friendly. Manager was straight to the point she was looking for talent and someone with customer service experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the last experience you were wowed regarding customer service when you visited a restaurant for example   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TD

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online on a Saturday morning, got a call back Monday. Interviewed same week with recruiter and following week with assistent store manager and branch manager. Upon accepting offer from recruiter, a drug test must be competed within 48 hours. Total process about 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Coming from banking previosualy with a similar background, the interview was very easy. Focus on valuing customer needs and listening attentively on the customer so you can make the best product recommendation. Customer service driven enviroment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I took a pay cut of a $1.37 because the recruiter said she "could not mach the offer."

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a human resources manager for a phone interview. The phone interview went that great, the manager told me he will send my information for a face to face interview at a branch. Same day got called from a manager of the branch and had the face to face the next day. The interview was great as well and was offer the position the same day. Human resources manager and branch manager were super nice and made the interview feel comfortable.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

Submitted resume in person and I received a call the next week. I interviewed with the manager who spent time going over the role and asking general soft skill questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is your greatest accomplishment so far?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Two interviewers at same time, they ask the most non work related questions. They talk about themselves, in a more personal way then one should. Probably cause they know it's a BS job anyway. Dress was grungy, very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How many beers do you drink on an average week.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was really easy, it was in 3 steps, first you get an email asking you to complete an assessment, then they give you a call, asking you questions, finally you go to the group interview which is really easy. Managers and talent acquisition person are very friendly!

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous jobs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

It was well constructed. Very polite! Made the interview process a little less stressful by being polite. Great questions asked, questions they asked is like they'd ask in any other interview. for example, why apply for this position and what makes you a better candidate. They would also hint and help when you seem to be stuck at a point which was super helpful and kind of them.

Interview Questions

• How does this position fit within your long term career aspirations?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Smooth and cordial. The interview was unfortunately by phone so I didn't get the chance to perform at my very best in regards to interviews therefore I still haven't received any feedback on whether or not I may get the chance for 2nd and 3rd interview with higher management.

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TD (Phila, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

Meeting with branch manager to discuss your skills. Interviewing candidates for a position within your company is one of the final steps in the hiring process. Before you get to this step, you want to make sure that you've completed all of the preceding steps since each of these steps will have a direct impact on how effective the interview process will be.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions focused on understanding how the candidate will react under pressure.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Arlington, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview didnt`t take too long very straight to the point, the lady was very nice, there was one other person in the room but i am not sure if that was a manager.

Interview Questions

• what`s your weakness ? Strength ? why customer service ?   1 Answer