TD Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.7

454 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

Submitted resume in person and I received a call the next week. I interviewed with the manager who spent time going over the role and asking general soft skill questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is your greatest accomplishment so far?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TD

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a human resources manager for a phone interview. The phone interview went that great, the manager told me he will send my information for a face to face interview at a branch. Same day got called from a manager of the branch and had the face to face the next day. The interview was great as well and was offer the position the same day. Human resources manager and branch manager were super nice and made the interview feel comfortable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Smooth and cordial. The interview was unfortunately by phone so I didn't get the chance to perform at my very best in regards to interviews therefore I still haven't received any feedback on whether or not I may get the chance for 2nd and 3rd interview with higher management.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Arlington, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview didnt`t take too long very straight to the point, the lady was very nice, there was one other person in the room but i am not sure if that was a manager.

Interview Questions

• what`s your weakness ? Strength ? why customer service ?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TD in January 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes. There were two other people on the line, and they would take turns asking questions. Overall it was a basic process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

The interview process is very straight forward. Phone interview, HR interview, Store. If you pass that then you will get an offer if you accept the offer you go through training.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TD in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online...a few days later received an email from the recruiter wanting to schedule a phone interview for a good time around my schedule. Recruiter was really nice wanted to know about my experience and why i was looking to leave my current job. Then she said i would be a perfect fit and someone from the company would be calling me in the upcoming week to schedule a face to face interview. Two days later received the call to schedule the onsite interview. Arrived early for the interview because thats just the right thing to do!! Interviewed with two managers both were very nice and welcoming didnt make me nervous at all told me about the position asked basic situational question nothing outside the norm after the interview was over 3hrs later recruiter called asking how i believed the interview went then extended me an offer!!!! Scheduled for my fingerprints and just ready to start my career!

Interview Questions

• All basic questions only one that stood out is why td?? And what skills you have that would make you successful in this position   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

after the phone interview they called me in for a face to face interview at the branch i was going to be working at. it was quick and easy and they were very nice and easy to talk to. i had two interviews and they both went extremely well.

Anonymous Employee in Marlboro, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TD (Marlboro, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

They were very kind to me and welcomed me in and questioned me a lot before letting me know that they would give me a call back. I was interviewed by the store manager and assistant manager who were very cool but stern at the first impression. I soon learned that they would be great to work with... Until we got a new manager in that none of us liked! P.S. The h
    Whole hiring process takes about 3 months from application to hiring

Interview Questions

• They asked about my duties at previous jobs and gave me scenarios of crazy customers and asked what I would do   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Two interviewers at same time, they ask the most non work related questions. They talk about themselves, in a more personal way then one should. Probably cause they know it's a BS job anyway. Dress was grungy, very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How many beers do you drink on an average week.   1 Answer