TD Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TD Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Smooth and cordial. The interview was unfortunately by phone so I didn't get the chance to perform at my very best in regards to interviews therefore I still haven't received any feedback on whether or not I may get the chance for 2nd and 3rd interview with higher management.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TD

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Arlington, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview didnt`t take too long very straight to the point, the lady was very nice, there was one other person in the room but i am not sure if that was a manager.

Interview Questions

• what`s your weakness ? Strength ? why customer service ?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TD in January 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes. There were two other people on the line, and they would take turns asking questions. Overall it was a basic process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

The interview process is very straight forward. Phone interview, HR interview, Store. If you pass that then you will get an offer if you accept the offer you go through training.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose TD Bank   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TD in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online...a few days later received an email from the recruiter wanting to schedule a phone interview for a good time around my schedule. Recruiter was really nice wanted to know about my experience and why i was looking to leave my current job. Then she said i would be a perfect fit and someone from the company would be calling me in the upcoming week to schedule a face to face interview. Two days later received the call to schedule the onsite interview. Arrived early for the interview because thats just the right thing to do!! Interviewed with two managers both were very nice and welcoming didnt make me nervous at all told me about the position asked basic situational question nothing outside the norm after the interview was over 3hrs later recruiter called asking how i believed the interview went then extended me an offer!!!! Scheduled for my fingerprints and just ready to start my career!

Interview Questions

• All basic questions only one that stood out is why td?? And what skills you have that would make you successful in this position   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

after the phone interview they called me in for a face to face interview at the branch i was going to be working at. it was quick and easy and they were very nice and easy to talk to. i had two interviews and they both went extremely well.

Anonymous Employee in Marlboro, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TD (Marlboro, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

They were very kind to me and welcomed me in and questioned me a lot before letting me know that they would give me a call back. I was interviewed by the store manager and assistant manager who were very cool but stern at the first impression. I soon learned that they would be great to work with... Until we got a new manager in that none of us liked! P.S. The h
    Whole hiring process takes about 3 months from application to hiring

Interview Questions

• They asked about my duties at previous jobs and gave me scenarios of crazy customers and asked what I would do   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TD (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then 2 weeks later I got a phone call from HR. We talked for about 15 min and then she faxed me information to the branch manager. I got a call from the branch manager 10 min after scheduling an interview. The interview took about 30 min and I interviewed with the branch manager and the head CSR. I'm waiting to hear back about their decision.

Interview Questions

• What was one time that you WOWed a customer in your previous job?
      Did you have sales goals in your previous job?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ramsey, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TD (Ramsey, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Standard interview questions just like you would expect from anywhere else. Not that lengthy of a process. Starts with a phone interview and if the interviewer likes you he or she sets up an in person interview. Then from there it goes to a branch interview and if the brand manager likes you he or she hires you and then training begins once all of the paper work is settled.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

walked into the branch with my resume and asked to speak to the hiring manager. After a brief introduction and look through my resume, she said she would call to set up an interview.
    There were 2 managers in the interview - asked the standard questions:
    - what are your strengths/what are your weaknesses
    - how would your friends describe you
    - give us a time when you had to deal with a difficult client
    - why do you want to work at TD
    - what does great customer service mean to you/ can you define it

Interview Questions

• nothing unusual or unexpected, although they did ask for another weakness after I had just mentioned one, which I was not prepared for.   Answer Question