TD Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.7

443 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

1 interview and immediate hire. 4 days of in class training. interview questions were basic and the standard type you could find online.

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TD

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

Store manager was very professional , proper and to the point. She asked me all the right questions, and was encouraging and warm. I got an offer and took it right away.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. Offer was decent, however, so I can't complain.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Group Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

I was asked a series of behavioral questions mostly consist of "Tell me about a time when you...". Any where from team situational questions to how to deal with conflict questions. The interviewer was very calm and accomodating.

other offer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

applied online and handed in a resume at my home branch. I asked to speak to a manager of customer service and had a great conversation. I got a call a few weeks later about a position opening. I completed an online survey based on work competencies and personality inventory. Roughly two weeks later I was asked to meet with my branch manager of customer service for an interview. I was offered the position on the spot. The next day I went to head office downtown Toronto to fill out the release forms for a financial and criminal background check. About a week later I was called to book four consecutive business days of training at the downtown learning and development head office. After this I started in my branch!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

One on one interview, very informal. Mostly talked about why I want to work there, our past school experiences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Standard

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

There was a phone interview that was very brief, after that I had to do an online assessment, which led to an in-person interview with both the manager of customer service and the branch manager. After all interviews I was offered the job contingent on my credit check and background check coming back positive.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions in the interview process are experience based. Come prepared with past experiences that will explain how you will be an exceptional customer service representative.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

I was hired through a temp agency, pretty simple interview, since job is simple

Interview Questions

Negotiation

set hourly rate no negotiations

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cobourg, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TD (Cobourg, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Had a phone interview followed by an in-person interview. The culture at the branches are incredible. The organization truly prides itself on making customers feel at home – and the training is evident of that. Great organization, and I'm humbled to have worked with TD!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

I fist went to a group interview where I met many bank managers and such. After the group interview one of the HR ladies from head office had called me to let me know one of the branches would like to have another interview with me. I went to the interview, they asked me many good questions and I left. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you   1 Answer