TD Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TD Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Smooth and cordial. The interview was unfortunately by phone so I didn't get the chance to perform at my very best in regards to interviews therefore I still haven't received any feedback on whether or not I may get the chance for 2nd and 3rd interview with higher management.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TD

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TD (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

Formal, quick, to the point. The lady interviewing was very personable and professional at the same time. She asked several behavioural questions - several what ifs.Formal, quick, to the point. The lady interviewing was very personable and professional at the same time. She asked several behavioural questions - several what ifs.

Interview Questions

• Behavioural questions: Give me an example of a time when you gave great customer service.

Why do you want to work for TD?
      1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TD in January 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes. There were two other people on the line, and they would take turns asking questions. Overall it was a basic process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TD (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

There was a phone interview and there was a group interview as well. The phone interview was about 30 mins. Mostly questions on your work experience. The group interview lasted for about an hour. It was mostly role play questions on how to handle customers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Have you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

Drop-in recruiting event. 5 minute interview with a manager, if they liked you, they would proceed in sending you a personality questionnaire and if you passed that part, you would move on to a group interview. The group interview was about 20 people, split into groups of 5. You would be in charge of organizing a team huddle about a product blitz we would be implementing in the branch for customers, and then present this team huddle in front of the 20 people + managers. During this group interview time, each person would be pulled aside for a 20 minute interview with 2 managers.
    This interview style was designed to reveal leadership skills, and confidence when speaking in front of a group, which may be difficult for some people. The 2-1 interview also included a sales pitch where they picked up a random item in an office and asked you to sell it to them.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in December 2013.

Interview

Fairly basic and asked about interpersonal skills. Situations with a difficult customer, how do you manage conflicts. The meeting was with the manager and a CSR agent. It was easy going and similar to many other interviews for a CSR role. Be sure to review all the reviews here and make the best of the interview information provided on the internet. Thats how I prepared and felt very confident going into the interview.

Interview Questions

• A good question they asked was how do you sell me this pen?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at TD (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

There was a group interview involved. They split us up into smaller groups. We then had to create campaigns to promote TD initiatives.
    We were tested on presentation skills, customer service skills, computer skills, speaking skills, sales skills and teamwork skills.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TD (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

1. Phone Call - Screening Process
    2. Group Interview - To see how you work with others and if you stand out
    3. Branch Manager Interview - To see if you'd fit in the branch

Process can take a while. Took me about 30 days from the first call to get my first shift.

Interview Questions

• How important is customer service   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TD (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

There were a few steps to the interview. But it wasn't too bad. Had to do a personality test followed by a phone interview. I got a call from the hiring manager at the branch about 2 hours after the phone interview to step up an in person interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Arlington, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview didnt`t take too long very straight to the point, the lady was very nice, there was one other person in the room but i am not sure if that was a manager.

Interview Questions

• what`s your weakness ? Strength ? why customer service ?   Answer Question