TD Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.7

454 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

A phone interview followed by a group and HR interview. The group one was based on a case presentation with a team of 5. And HR interview was taken during the discussion time.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example when you remember customer details   1 Answer
  • Sell me this pen   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TD

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TD (North York, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I was interviewd by an CSR manager, she asked me qustions like what is your strength and weakness; why choose TD; what is your career goal; how do you overcome pressure;

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online in July.
    Received an email to complete an online assessment one month in August.
    Passed the phone interview with a HR person then.
    Invited for a Panel Interview and passed.
    Advised for FSR position, and promised to provide a job offer.

Then, without having any job offer, but met a branch manager, but actually it was a fake interview because the branch manager confirmed on site that I would still be in the pool and meet other branch managers afterwards. In other words, they chose person internally prior to my interview.

Arranged fourth interview with another branch manager. Haven't gotten any response after the interview.
    Contacted with HR person, shot 5 emails and called twice, Still no response.
    It's been 2 months since online application.

Haven't received neither the promised job offer nor a higher level position interview.

Interview Questions

• Why TD? ets.
      Why you?
      How do you feel sales target?
      Availability?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TD (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

- Phone Interview
    - In Person Interview
    - Just apply online and then wait or you can go in person

It is about 30 min. Some branches have 2 rounds some have 1. It is also important to understand that role is also focused on sales too.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was hired by requirtment downtown. The HR rep i got was awful she did not get back to me when she said she would, and she did not find me a placement after she hired me. It took me one month and a half to find a placement, and i did that by finding my own branch and interviewing their.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TD (Markham, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

The procedure is very straight forward for me. The process took around 2~3 weeks. I submitted my resume directly to my home branch. I had 3 interviews in the same day with three different managers in the branch. Each interview length between 15~30 min. A couple days after the interview, I got an email asking me to create a profile on TD Career and complete two judgment assessment. A couple days later I received a call from HR said I got the position.

Interview Questions

• The typical interview questions like tell me about your self; why do you want to work for TD; how comfortable are you with sales conversation; what is your career goal five years from now etc.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TD (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Submit application online. Got an assessment. After a week I got a phone call to setup a phone interview. Recruiter seemed bit rude asked customer service related questions like how u handled difficult customer in previous job..., how u sell things, how u make customer happy. And then he invited me to group interview. They gave us an activity to make a chart for td to collect funds for a campaign. Between the interviw they took everyone for one to one interview. She asked me 3 questions related to customer service. After two weeks I got a call that I didn't get the job and I can apply again after 6 months

Interview Questions

• How u sell second thing when customer came for one thing   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Before the interview I had to fill out an online assessment, probably 300 or more behavioral type questions. After that I was asked to complete a Candidate Info sheet containing reasoning for leaving past job, availability, which locations I want to work at, why I want to work for TD, those types of things. Afterward I waited a little less than a week and I was informed they wanted to conduct a panel interview (you interview with two or more managers at a time). The man I had been communicating with called me and explained a bit what the process would be like, even gave me sample questions. The interview itself was pleasant. There were several other interviews happening at the same time, so I ended up only interviewing with one other person. He was very nice, encouraged me not to be nervous, and just wanted to have a conversation. I have thoroughly enjoyed the process. TD has really thought of everything and they are extremely accommodating and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What past job was your favourite?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a particularly difficult client?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable meeting goals, such as sales targets and customer survey targets, and what kind of goals have you met in the past?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you did something that was not quite up to the expectations of your supervisor? What did you do to change it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD in July 2017.

Interview

It was an easy process. I applied online and within two weeks I got an interview date. There were two stages. First was the phone interview and then an interview with the manager.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a human resources manager for a phone interview. The phone interview went that great, the manager told me he will send my information for a face to face interview at a branch. Same day got called from a manager of the branch and had the face to face the next day. The interview was great as well and was offer the position the same day. Human resources manager and branch manager were super nice and made the interview feel comfortable.