TD Desktop Publisher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TD Desktop Publisher Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Desktop Publisher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TD in May 2011.

Interview

The manager contacted me with some technical test, and I tough it was great, because the hiring manager is the one that contacted me not some HR BS. The next day they follow up with a phone interview with HR and the hiring manager. Less than a day, they call me again to confirm 1 on 1 interview. And I thought it’s even better, they seems to like me.
On the 1on1 interview date, they seems very nice and responsive, the interview goes pretty well from my observation. All the indication that they like me, it is all there.
At the end of interview, they told me that it would take them 5 days to decide. And I said great, feeling home with confident that I will get hired. One week pass by and nothing, no email or phone call. I sent them email with no response. Three weeks goes by, not even a single email or telephone call, I felt really weird, since the process was looked promising. Being a Canadian at least they have a decency to tell you that you don’t get into the pool.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TD

Desktop Publisher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TD (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2010.

Interview

The person in charge of the position called me to see if I was still interested in the position. I told her I was, and we arranged for a day for me to come in and talk with her and show her some of my work. I went in for the interview. I checked in at the reception. The woman came to greet me shortly after. We walked to the room where she thought she was going to interview me only to find that it was not available. For the next 5 minutes she had to hunt around for a free room. She finally decided to interview me in the staff lounge. She explained the position to me. Then she posed some hypothetical questions to me (What would you do if someone came to you with this issue). Then I showed her my work. She offered a lot of positive feedback and was very kind throughout the process. She told me she would make her decision within the next 5 days. 3 weeks later she called and left a voice mail on my cell phone. She basically said that she hired someone else for the position "so this marks the end of our journey together." It was a very weird and unprofessional rejection message. It definitely makes me think twice about the kind of people they hire.

Interview Questions

• How would you investigate a new working/office arrangement and see if it is suitable for TD.   Answer Question