TD Interview Questions in Farmington Hills, MI | Glassdoor

TD Interview Questions in Farmington Hills, MI

2.0

Information Technology Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Farmington Hills, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

Contract House Interviews consist of Phone and in-person. TD Auto Finance Interviews consist of Phone, in-person, new team memebers, and a three-sr. managers Panel interview pre the HR offer.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions are presented if yo are qualified for the position. The one Unexpected Question however is, be prepared with an honest answer for why TD.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation not needed due to offer being above the expected current market salary range.

IT Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at TD (Farmington Hills, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

There was no phone interview, just one face-to-face. The department head seemed nervous. The interview went well and lasted over an hour. The interviewer wanted to not only read my resume but also get an understanding of my thought processes. He pulled out some queueing theory out of nowhere, but I never had to use it on the job. It was a contract position and the hiring process is more simple because of this. For employees, HR can take weeks to process your paperwork. Someone on my team had to wait 10 weeks before he could start working.

Interview Questions

• They will ask situation-based questions. Just be prepared with some great examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a