TD Financial Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TD Financial Services Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiters over the phone. After answering her questions she put me in contact with the department managers. You should have experience in sales. It doesn't have to be in financial products.
You should be comfortable with building relationships.

Interview Questions

• Leadership questions. How do you motivate staff. What are some of your accomplishments in sales. What do you do when you have a problem with a customer.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TD

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The process is limiting - the individual they're looking for has to have many years of banking experience or insurance experience with licenses. You can only apply online, and must have about 1-2 years experience in the field I've mentioned up. The position is a sales heavy job; be prepared to demostrate your abilities to sell.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Interview

very simple, applied online and recieved a call a month later, quick phone interview then online assesment followed by interview with Financial service manager then branch manager. Great starter job, be ready with situational questions with stories to back up. very customer serviced company but transitioning into numbers numbers numbers

Interview Questions

• comes down to the manager... problem solving situations, multitask, yada yada   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Cherry Hill, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

I was asked basic Banking and prospecting questions. I was asked my strengths and weaknesses. I was asked why I want this position and how I would set my pipeline in place. I asked the manager what are the most important attributes would I need to be successful here. She told me, then I told her why she needs my expertise.
    I used sales stories where appropriate. M

Interview Questions

• What inside the store would you use to create your investment pipeline ?   Answer Question
    • If a customer wanted just a mortgage for 30 yr term what would you do?   1 Answer

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

Received a phone call from the recruiter. They set up a face to face interview with the manager. The manager liked what I had to present in the interview and told me that I had the job. Received a call from the recruiter the next day to start the paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience? How are your previous sales goals trending? Roll played a financial conversation.   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

i had an interview with the branch manager and assistant branch manager. The interview was not bad at all they asked me a lot of questions but nothing difficult.Got a call the same day for a second interview with the regional and i was drilled. Altogether it was not a difficult process

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very simple. Meet with the head marketing manager and a a few others. Basically they just want to see if they like you. There are many idiots that work there as FSRs so if want the job just show you are a people person and can follow the company line.

Interview Questions

• Able to work as a team player   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will try to low ball you. Ask for more and you will get it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

I received a phone call from a TD Bank HR Recruiter. We discussed my background and work history. A skill review and personality test were done prior to the next interview. I was scheduled for an interview with the Branch Manager and Assistant Manager in person. All interviews went well and at this point very good follow up. A third interview was scheduled with two additional Managers at a Regional Branch. This interview also went well. All along the way thank you e-mails were sent. After the third interview I did not hear back from anyone. I emailed and called the HR and hiring Managers leaving a very positive message that I was looking forward to hearing back regarding my prospects for the position. To my amazement no one EVER got back to me after my third interview one way or the other. I would suggest to everyone reading this to stay away from this Bank for not only a job or career but also banking. There are certain business traditions that should still be followed and this Bank did not follow any reasonable etiquette regarding my candidacy.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume....
      Tell me about the sales process at XYZ Company you worked at
      Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult customer
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Blue Bell, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied for this position online and in a couple weeks received an email to set up a phone interview with the HR recruiter. The interview was a basic phone screen and afterwards she forwarded her notes to the Branch Manager and set me up to take the online assessment. I completed the assessment and met with the branch and assistant branch manager. I assume they liked me as I had to set up a phone interview with the regional finance manager. I thought all aspects of the interview went well and the questions were pretty simple. However, the process ended after my phone interview with the regional manager. I never heard back from anyone at TD Bank and they did not return my calls or answer my emails.

Interview Questions

• What are some ways you would be able to produce or sell to existing clients of TD Bank?   1 Answer

Financial Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

contacted by human resources and interview was then set with manager or district manager Easy process and usual questions general skills and strengths. There were no surprises and they spoke about their company - what they require from their employees responsbilites etc

Interview Questions

• no unexpected questions - just know your strengths and skills   Answer Question