TD Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TD Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewiston, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at TD (Lewiston, ME) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied for position, was contacted about a month later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview went well, then scheduled in-person interview. Interview was with my potential manager and the operations manager for the Northeast. After the interview with them, I received a phone call about 20 minutes after leaving the building stating the feedback was positive and he will be working up an offer. A couple days later I received a job offer and negotiated salary. A day later my counter offer was approved and I formally accepted the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had to work with coworkers who you didn't get a long with but you needed to complete a task.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TD

Inside-Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanaimo, BC (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TD (Nanaimo, BC (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

The national sales manager came to our office to do the interviewing. I had met him before and so when he interviewed me, it was more of a "mutual" interview, since I didn't know if I wanted the position. We spoke for about two hours about the job I would be doing and the projects in place, and then a few days later he called to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• What kind of projects would I suggest to grow the territory   Answer Question
    • How will I change my sales tactic to accommodate a new kind of clientele   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was not negotiable - it was a lateral move and TD has income "tiers", so I had to retain my salary.