TD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,623 Interview Reviews

2.7

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

It was encouraging, enlightening and overall very positive. I enjoyed the clear lines of communication and how nice I was treated. Overall it was a great experience. I thanked them kindly for their time and we left on a positive note!!!!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

Phone Interview, lasted 20 minutes, got an offer for an in person interview, will give feedback on that when it happens

Questions: Greatest 3 skills, a weakness? Why go with TD, what do you know about them? How would you go about selling a Visa to a customer? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How do you deal with a difficult customer? A few others but nothing hard. Talked about FABs and customer needs assessment.

Good luck!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was happy with the wage

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

- Go speak with HR first
    - than when you appear interesting they offer you job interviews around the market are that you prefer
    - than interview with a manager and assistant manager

Interview Questions

• Can you work weekends since this is a 7 day company?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

I received a response fairly quickly, and went through 3 rounds: 1) HR typical behavioural questions, 2) my future boss and their boss asking about my past experiences and why I was interested in this specific role and testing me on my knowledge of the bank, 3) excel case study for basic data analysis skills

Interview Questions

• How does a bank make money? What's more important - balance sheet or income statement?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southington, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Southington, CT) in November 2015.

Interview

Met with various managers from different branches, until one thankfully offered me a position.Customer service and attention to detail were huge factors with the company. Had a phone interview before meeting with the managers.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewer only asked four questions directly from her worksheet. No how are you's or conversations or asking any questions pertaining to my resume, the company or the job. Strictly reading off the paper and taking notes.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you have absolutely nothing to do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Invitation for interview was relatively quick (within a week). The interview took place 2 weeks after initial application. The interview was a mix of group and individual interview. Met most branch managers from the region, and had an individual interview with one of the BMs. Met other applicants and participated in a group presentation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a negative experience with a customer, and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TD (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted my application on February, 2017. 2 weeks later was asked to complete an online assessment including personality tests and work scenario simulations. 2 days later got a call back for phone interview. Was asked some behavioural questions, my availaibilities, means of transportation etc. Then was told immediately would be placed in a group interview. In the group interview there were 12 candidates in the branch and was split into 4 groups. In the group interview you would be asked to complete a group activity which was promoting a donation program within the branch, and tools were provided. During the group task, each of us was pulled away for a 1 to 1 interview. At the end of the group interview you would give a closing presentation demonstrating your works. The entire application process was a pleasant experience. HR was professional; managers were nice and welcoming. Really enjoyed those interviews as they gave opportunities for candidates to showcase their skills and strengths, and instructions were clear and easy to understand. A very respectful and accommodating organization. One week later I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us one thing that is not on your resume
      2. Tell me a time you solved a customer complaint
      3. Tell me a time you worked in a group and what was your role
      4. One thing your previous manager suggested you need to improve on
      5. Tell me a time you made recommendations to your customers
      6. Tell me a time you went above beyond your goal
      Answer Question

Bilingual Easyline Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TD (Markham, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Two rounds in total. First one was telephone interview. Mostly behavioural questions about customer service and sales. The second one was a group interview and asked questions like "the difference between customer experience and customer service" and "how did you handle objections". We did role play as well. Overall, it was an okay experience.

Customer Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TD (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

There was mainly easy behavioural questions asked and discussion of the past work experiences. Also discussed education and future career aspirations. The interview was nice because the interviewer manager made me feel very comfortable. It was an average interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome an irate customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating really.