TD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,788 Interview Reviews

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a human resources manager for a phone interview. The phone interview went that great, the manager told me he will send my information for a face to face interview at a branch. Same day got called from a manager of the branch and had the face to face the next day. The interview was great as well and was offer the position the same day. Human resources manager and branch manager were super nice and made the interview feel comfortable.

Assistant Head Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TD in June 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR and then got scheduled for an interview two days later. Interview went well, was not offered at that time. She told me about the position and about the bonuses and of course the percentages were supposed to make quarterly.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume?   1 Answer
    • What are your skills?   1 Answer
    • How would you get a client to buy our products or services?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Denver, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

First interview with RH was ok, I would say it was super fast. Time passed and no feedback. 3 weeks later a call to schedule with Hiring Manager. It was a regular interview, nothing extra ordinary. Again, no feedback from them,
    I would recommend all companies to give feedback to candidates, we need to improve and know why I was not chosen. Thanks

Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Applied online. I had a phone interview with a recruiter at first and then got a call back to set up a second interview. The next week I went in for a face to face interview. The face to face was with two managers and they went back and forth asking me questions. Asked typical star interview questions.

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial interview was on the phone. A week later I met with the recruiter in person where the interview was more in depth. From that I was given a choice of locations to interview at. I chose one and a interview was scheduled for about 2 weeks later. I met with the branch Manager and ASM. The interview lasted about 25 mins. I waited a week before I got tired of waiting and contacted the recruiter about the status of the interview where she informed me that I was chosen for the position. My first day was about 2 weeks later.

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

Short, not much questions. I walked in and the managers just seemed to care only about any experience i have in sales. This is because they really would want you to promote credit cards.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember questions but they are curious about cash handling experience.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewiston, ME

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TD (Lewiston, ME) in May 2017.

Interview

After learning my position was eliminated, the President of the Bank asked me to call him so that he could connect me with their HR department. A recruiter called me and tried really hard to find a position within their organization.

Interview Questions

• What type of job are you looking for and what salary level?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks. First you apply online and then a few days later I got a call you schedule a phone interview. The phone interview went great! And told me he will pass my information on to the branch manager. About an hour later after my phone interview someone from the bank called me to scedule an interview. I went in for the interview 2 days later. The interview went great!! I interviewed with the head teller and the Assistant branch manager, the made me feel comfortable so the interview went well. Unfortunately I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Bank Teller I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online easy process. About two days later I received a call for a short phone interview asking me my availability, if I'm bilingual, etc. then she asked to come in for an in person interview which was scheduled two days later. I went to the job interview but two people were in front of me waiting to be interviewed for the same position. So that was a little nerve wracking. I had the district manager and the branch manager for my interview. Everything thing went well till I talked about my availability. Over the phone they had told me okay because I attend college two days on the week. So I was available M W F S SN. So when I mentioned that in the interview. The branch manager told me " not to discourage you but in order for us to consider you for a position at the branch you need to attend college one day or less. Besides everyone in the branch has been working 7 years plus" that did in fact discourage me. But I kept my composure and smile the rest of the interview. Overall it was good interview not a lot of though questions. Just sucked that happened.

Technical Director Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hyde Park, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (New Hyde Park, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied to an open position online on indeed.com I was contacted by the HR (human resource) of td bank. He called me for about five mins three days later to schedule a phone interview with himself. He called me a week later, for the scheduled interview and asked me basic retail questions about how I handle annoying and irrated customer, whats the value of having a customer, and summarize one day at work. After that he called me two days later informing he wants to take it one step further and scheduled it with the bank manager and head teller. I went in, arrived five mins early. The manager and teller were both very nice.( Always shake their hands firmly while smiling at them it helps) they asked me pretty much the same questions as the HR and emailed me saying I needed to do my finger prints and that they were going to do a background check. They contacted my prior workplaces and it all went great. 2 days later I was emailed by the HR again with the Welcome to td new hire packet, training schedule , and orientation date .

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you ?   1 Answer