TD Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.5

162 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial interview was on the phone. A week later I met with the recruiter in person where the interview was more in depth. From that I was given a choice of locations to interview at. I chose one and a interview was scheduled for about 2 weeks later. I met with the branch Manager and ASM. The interview lasted about 25 mins. I waited a week before I got tired of waiting and contacted the recruiter about the status of the interview where she informed me that I was chosen for the position. My first day was about 2 weeks later.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks. First you apply online and then a few days later I got a call you schedule a phone interview. The phone interview went great! And told me he will pass my information on to the branch manager. About an hour later after my phone interview someone from the bank called me to scedule an interview. I went in for the interview 2 days later. The interview went great!! I interviewed with the head teller and the Assistant branch manager, the made me feel comfortable so the interview went well. Unfortunately I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Bank Teller I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online easy process. About two days later I received a call for a short phone interview asking me my availability, if I'm bilingual, etc. then she asked to come in for an in person interview which was scheduled two days later. I went to the job interview but two people were in front of me waiting to be interviewed for the same position. So that was a little nerve wracking. I had the district manager and the branch manager for my interview. Everything thing went well till I talked about my availability. Over the phone they had told me okay because I attend college two days on the week. So I was available M W F S SN. So when I mentioned that in the interview. The branch manager told me " not to discourage you but in order for us to consider you for a position at the branch you need to attend college one day or less. Besides everyone in the branch has been working 7 years plus" that did in fact discourage me. But I kept my composure and smile the rest of the interview. Overall it was good interview not a lot of though questions. Just sucked that happened.

Technical Director Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hyde Park, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (New Hyde Park, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied to an open position online on indeed.com I was contacted by the HR (human resource) of td bank. He called me for about five mins three days later to schedule a phone interview with himself. He called me a week later, for the scheduled interview and asked me basic retail questions about how I handle annoying and irrated customer, whats the value of having a customer, and summarize one day at work. After that he called me two days later informing he wants to take it one step further and scheduled it with the bank manager and head teller. I went in, arrived five mins early. The manager and teller were both very nice.( Always shake their hands firmly while smiling at them it helps) they asked me pretty much the same questions as the HR and emailed me saying I needed to do my finger prints and that they were going to do a background check. They contacted my prior workplaces and it all went great. 2 days later I was emailed by the HR again with the Welcome to td new hire packet, training schedule , and orientation date .

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online, the process took one week, and I met with the store manager and assistant store manager. Since I just had the interview this week, I am not sure about the result yet.

Small Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TD (Mahwah, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter first and was screened. A face to face meeting was then set with Management. I met with multiple managers in a conference room. Standard Interview questions based off your experience. Overall a good interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Smooth and cordial. The interview was unfortunately by phone so I didn't get the chance to perform at my very best in regards to interviews therefore I still haven't received any feedback on whether or not I may get the chance for 2nd and 3rd interview with higher management.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

good environment the people who interviewed were nice.
    asked regular questions about availability and customer service experience.
    interview lasted about a hour with back and forth questions. met with 3 people from the bank.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY).

Interview

Multiple manager interview (3 managers at the same time) The team felt warm and engaging. The interview took 1 1/2 hrs :). The questions were slightly difficult to someone who is not quick on their feet or has good business sense.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a manager?   2 Answers

Loan Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I received a call from a representative from the Human Resources department. The phone screening lasted about 15 minutes and was very clear and concise. There was a follow up email listing an appointment for a future interview.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions asked was "why do you think you are a good fit for this position"?.   Answer Question