TD Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TD Senior Analyst Interview Questions

3.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed for the valuation department. No behavioural questions, just technical questions on derivatives. Questions were basic like what is the effect on vega as an option nears expiry or why is the volatility smile the same for a call and put.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TD

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TD (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

I got an email from the hiring manager and was invited for an interview. The interview took one hour. For the most part, they asked technical questions, such as how different parameters affect option prices, etc. They also asked about Monte Carlo simulations,...

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at TD (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

I went through 3 interviews plus one written test on my data analytics ability. The interviews were with HR, Manager and then finally Senior Manager of my team. It was a very quick process and I got hired right after meeting the Senior Manager. The people there are friendly and it is a corporate culture.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was that I was only given 30 mintues to finish a written test that had 3 different sections.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TD (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

- call and meet with HR: call was for general questions and meeting was to gage my culture fit
    - meet with management twice: once with one person and then with a two-person panel
    - got an offer, accepted it, and then did background check
    - once advised that background check passed, was advised that could resign from employer

Interview Questions

• - describe previous experience and how it applies to this job   1 Answer

Negotiation

- little to no negotiation

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2009.

Interview

The interview process involved 2 rounds including meeting with the Manager, and the Senior Manager. The types in interviews were only one on one interviews. The interviewers were very technical