TD Teller I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TD Teller I Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2016

2.3

Teller I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TD in October 2016.

Interview

I got a phone call from a TDbank recruiter and set up a time to have the phone interview, However they never called back to do the interview. I called back and left a message and still didn't get a respond.

Interview Questions

• The interview didnt happen the never called back after they set up an interview time. Did anyone else have this experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TD

Teller I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy as they were short staffed on tellers because of their very high turnover rate. So they are willing to hire just about anyone who isn't a criminal.

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TD (Edison, NJ).

Interview

Took awhile for me, unlike others. Who knows why. First phone interview, very easy and then in person interview with Manager and Assistant manager. You mostly likely can find most of the questions they ask online. Managers were very nice, this bank is very customer oriented, all about personalizing customer interactions, providing them a legendary experience.

Interview Questions

• Why TD? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Describe a time when you received or gave exceptional customer service...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Methuen, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TD (Methuen, MA).

Interview

After applying online, which you had to complete several assessment questions, I made sure I called the branch/store i was applying for the let them know I had processed my application (follow-up) so they know that I was really interested. After a week or so they called me for an interview, and after that I had a second interview which the manager handed me the job right there and than.

Interview Questions

• Questions like: Why do you want to be a bank teller?
      What do you know about TD Bank?
      Answer Question

Teller I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

Recieved a phone call from a recruiter about 2 months after I applied. She asked me about my resume and some questions.Very stereotypical interview process. The questions they ask are the same questions you can probably find online.

Interview Questions

• Give a time you were in a difficult situation and pulled through it.   Answer Question

Teller I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TD.

Interview

Was over the phone, quick and not very impressive. Asked a few quick questions then said a hiring manager would call back with a second interview but they never did.

Interview Questions

TD Response

Jun 14, 2016 – Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your feedback, and for sharing your experience. Always feel free to follow up with the recruiter to find out more information about next steps. :)

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TD (Franklin Park, NJ).

Interview

Applied online, received a call from a recruiter, process takes about a month including the background check and finger prints. you do not have to deal with the people who actually work in the branch. You go through an off site recruiter

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Morristown, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

The process was very ordinary. You wait for the manager, who makes you wait some time before you meet her and she asks very basic interview questions. The process was a little over thirty minutes and very basic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TD (Stamford, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted by a HR Recruiter the following day, asking to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was average. The recruiter asked about my work history; why I wanted to work at TD; describe a situation when you dealt with a difficult customer.

After the phone interview was done, I received a call about 30 minutes later from a branch I applied to asking to set up an in person interview the following week. The interview took place with the branch manager and another teller (most likely the head teller). The manager asked me about myself and my work history. The interview flowed really well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Teller I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TD in February 2016.

Interview

It was short, simple questions were asked, there was not a lot to go off of base on their facial expressions. Both the head teller and the branch manager where present during the interview and neither seemed swayed one way or the other about me which in some cases is normal.