TD Interview Questions in Vancouver, BC | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.8

73 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TD (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, did a long survey asking your personality looking for your flaw in that maybe, then a couple days later you will have either one on one or group interview depending on the hiring season. one on one is straightforward, you meet the manger of the branch, and will have a one hour interview talking about all the details about your competencies. Group interview is just another screening process, taking a place before the final interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle stree and what is your thought about good sales and customer service. Relating to your past work experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TD (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Submitted application online and was contacted for a telephone screening process. After being successful, I was contacted by the respective branch I was going to be hired at for a interview. I was interviewed by two managers from customer service. Was contacted shortly and offered the position after the interview. Very relaxed and friendly environment to conduct interview.

Interview Questions

• Common interview questions such as, what are your strengths and weaknesses, what makes you a good fit for this position.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coquitlam, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TD (Coquitlam, BC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

You first have to apply the job and give them your resume. After that, you will receive an email about an interview they will be having. I had a group interview of four. The interview is about 1.5 hour and two managers and a branch manager (total of 3 people) interviewing and asking questions. The four candidates each took a turn in answering the question and they may ask further questions depending on your answer or your unique background to the individual candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself is obviously the first question they ask.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TD (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

I'm not sure how I got to the interview or who referred me, because I hand in a few resumes at the branches. After that, they contacted me through email, asking to answer a very long personality test. Then, 1 day after, another email scheduling a phonic interview. After this, it's been a week and I haven't heard from them yet.

Interview Questions

• Why TD?
      Tell us a situation where you exceeded when providing customer service.
      A situation when you found the most challenging to deal with a customer.
      Why should we hire you for this position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

The MCS at the branch I had my interview was horrible. The interview only take like 10 minutes. So here's the story, on the day of the interview,there were two MCS that came to me, they had no smile on their faces. Interview questions were also very rough and the wordings were very unprofessional something like, why you come to TD, tell me about your strength. When I was answering the questions, they were looking around and I don't feel respected. They even cut my off when I haven't finished answering my questions. Anyways, the experience was horrible, I really wonder how they even got into TD with this kind of manner at work.

Interview Questions

• NO difficult questions, just very rough and unprofessional   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TD (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online from TD's website. Someone called me to file out a survey. 2 days after I filed out the survey, they managed an interview. There were two manages to interview you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TD (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Casual
    Applied online and received a call for interview
    30 minutes Interview in person
    Talked about the role and my availability
    Why TD? Why CSR?
    Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult customer
    Manager said I will receive online assessment but never got one

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Got an email to do an assessment test. Then a couple days later got a phonic interview. The following week got an interview at one of the branches. Still waiting for their call back after the in person interview. Interviewer were all pretty nice. Just be positive and be yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online.
    received a phone call after 2 weeks
    and two more face to face interview with the manager
    manager are friendly
    questions are tough
    study and be prepare and you can do well
    goodluck everyone
    hope you all can get the offer

Interview Questions

• what make you unique?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you demonstrated great customer service by promoting or up selling a product or service the customer may not have otherwise considered?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

two rounds of interview. first is phone interview about 15 mins. 2nd is office interview with 2 managers. manager of customer service is the person who make decision of hiring. The interview process is pretty nice and relax. They just want to know whether you have potential on sales and whether you are a good communicator or not.

Interview Questions

• what is your greatest strength and weakness   1 Answer