TD Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Arlington, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview didnt`t take too long very straight to the point, the lady was very nice, there was one other person in the room but i am not sure if that was a manager.

Interview Questions

• what`s your weakness ? Strength ? why customer service ?   1 Answer

CSR-1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TD (Silver Spring, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

I had four interviews with the same manager. HR was very inefficient with communication. All of the interviews were done in the same location with no variation in questions. Did not learn much about the company but a lot about the manager.

Interview Questions

• What should be with a particular employee that was about to be fired.   Answer Question

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TD (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed me as if it was for a sales position. The job is a sales position. I was asked my schedule and basic other things. It was very simple. Took about an hour. Not very formal.

Interview Questions

• How would you greet a customer? How would you sell an item?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annandale, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Annandale, VA).

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview. Got a phone call asking about some few basic questions (why do you want to work here). If you pass that, HR asks you to go meet the store manager. Got an offer within a week after interview.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Fairfax, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

It was all over the place and was over an hour long. The manager did not seem prepared and just asked several questions that came to her mind. It appeared there was no structure to the interview, so I had to be on my toes and be ready to answered similar questions many times.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Washington, DC) in July 2014.

Interview

It was an pretty easy going interview, lasted about 15 minutes. They asked about my availability, salary expectation and of course asked to talk about myself. I read this page like crazy when a lady from HR initially called and did a quick phone interview asking about experience and why TD. Maybe an hour or two later the store manager at the branch applied to call to set up an interview. I showed up 10 mins early and they were able to see me. I interviewed with the SM and ASM. Two weeks later the recruiter called and offered me the position pending background check and fingerprint. I have done both and now am waiting to hear back.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Arlington, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

applied online, HR called me and had a 20 minutes phone interview.
    met a store manager and then passed to regional manager.
    pretty standard bank interview, behavior questions, went through the resume

SAS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Washington, DC) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview. Just one 20 min. phone call. Hired me without any in-person meeting. No technical questions.

Negotiation

There was none. The temp firm set the rate.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TD (Vienna, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

called from recruiter on the phone, went through my experience then did a one on one interview at their vienna headquarters. I met with the regional manager for about an hour and he asked me questions. It was more laid back then I thought it would be.

Interview Questions

• standard "name a situation where you had to provide great customer service" or "what do you look for in a great employee."   Answer Question

Commercial Credit Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TD (Vienna, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

I applied on my schools career website, and I later got an e-mail regarding an initial phone interview, two people were asking me questions simultaneously during the interview, after 1 month I got an e-mail inviting me to a second round interview at their local office. I got an offer from them two days after my interview, and I accepted immediately.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation involved.