TDS Telecommunications Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TDS Telecommunications Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TDS Telecommunications in March 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional. Initially had a phone screen from an HR representative in Madison, WI. Interviewer was quite mundane and interview questions were quite standard. Called me back in a week to schedule a face to face interview with the hiring manager. Met the hiring manager at the local TDS market office that I would be supporting. Same interview questions I was asked by the phone screener. Really? No need to answer them any differently. Hiring manager said he had to ask these questions, almost as if he didn't believe in the process. I then asked questions for about 45 minutes and we left on good terms. He said I would hear back from them sometime the following week. Gave the appearance as if they were going to make me an offer as he went into specific market detail about what I would be doing for my first 90 days. He did warn me that most of my days would consist of dealing with unhappy customers and putting fires out. I sent a thank you for interview and then followed up with him for an update after I heard nothing the following week. "Say what you mean and mean what you say". Followed up with the HR representative with both a voice mail and an e-mail. Still nothing. How unprofessional. Says a lot about a company's culture and how they treat both internal and external customers. Remember folks, you represent your employer; you are the faces of your employer's brand. When you are personally unprofessional, it reflects poorly on your employer and your employer's brand.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you dislike and like about your current job?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time that you had an unhappy customer and how you dealt with the problem?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about how you typically go about organizing your work day schedule?   Answer Question

TDS Telecommunications Response

Apr 17, 2017 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the feedback. TDS is committed to providing a positive candidate experience. We pride ourselves on being a large company, with a small company feel. We do our best to follow up with... More

Other Interview Reviews for TDS Telecommunications

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TDS Telecommunications in September 2009.

Interview

it was a very long and tedious waiting process but in the end the actual interview was oddly enough interesting and one of the best with the exception of time interview processess i have ever boon on.

Interview Questions

• what are you looking for in a position   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TDS Telecommunications in August 2009.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Scheduled a phone interview. Then scheduled a face to face with the hiring manager. After the first face to face a second on site interview was scheduled. Next there was a background check, driving record check and drug screen. After all information came back an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about how you had managed a territory in the past. Also asked about how you manage multiple tasks at one time.   Answer Question