TE Connectivity Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (San Jose, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Very pleased with the interview process. The HR was very prompt and kept me updated in regards to the hiring process. The offer was good and I managed to negotiate a better salary.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years within this company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TE Connectivity

Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

Initial phone screening interview followed by an on-site interview. Interviewing process was very simple, the company took care of all the details for traveling to and from the interview. Interviewed with 4 different individuals. Manager, two engineers in the department and an HR representative. All were very easy to speak with and made for a low stress interviewing atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• All interview questions with rather standard and straightforward. Nothing was overly technical are abstract.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was simple. They offered above what I was asking/looking for which made the process easy.