TE Connectivity Electrical Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TE Connectivity Electrical Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

3.2

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

I mMet the HR at the campus career fair. And after few weeks received the email to set up a phone interview. And after 1-2 weeks I received an email for invitation for an in-person interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TE Connectivity

Electrical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

I had an awesome interview experience which included both skype and phone interview.They were very patient to hear about my work and projects.Interview lasted for an hour.They even provided an opportunity to know in detail about their company and gave clear idea about my future tasks and goals of that position.

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

I had dropped my resume at their booth at the Career Fair. I received an email a month later to set up an interview.
    First, there was an interview with the HR. She then set up a technical interview conference call with two project managers. During this interview, they just went over my resume and projects. They were really interested in my Labview experience.
    They had a specific project in mind for me, and this was a collaboration between two different business units. They explained the the project in detail, and I liked it.

I got a call within a few hours from the HR that I was hired! Definitely the fastest response ever.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything unexpected as such. It was all based off my resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any scope for negotiation, but they gave me a good offer. So I accepted it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

Recruiters were friendly and organized. Office environment was new, clean. The first day was a presentation and orientation, the second day was interviews. I interviewed with two engineers for an summer internship.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time when you had to convince someone of something you didn't believe in.   1 Answer