TE Connectivity Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 1, 2017

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Menlo Park, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

3 hours of phone interview with 3 managers, followed by onsite with the same people and a few more, 0.5 day on site interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TE Connectivity

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Menlo Park, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

The job profile wasn't too great. But I was just trying to get out of my old job.

Interview Questions

• Your strengths and your weaknesses   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Berlin (Germany)) in January 2016.

Interview

First information about recruitment process one week after I sent my job application .I had Two job interviews, second after two weeks. Both with manager . Very good atmosphere. They accepted my candidacy but I found better job.

Interview Questions

• Lot of questions about your plans for future. Also few questions regarding technical background   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in February 2011.

Interview

First was a screen interview over phone, very general interview.

Next, was a 1:1 interview w/ Hiring Manager, a presentation in front of 6 engineers, and 1:1 interview with 2 senior engineers. Questions were a mix of technical and behavioral but overall very straight forward.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in December 2010.

Interview

Applied for a full-time position at the career fair at NC State. Had an on-campus interview after a few weeks. General HR questions. I initiated the technical discussion by describing my project and research.
    Selected for on-site interview in Fuquay-Varina. Interviewed by a Director of Manufacturing. He seemed interested but I got an email after a few weeks saying that they had no jobs for graduate students. They eventually hired a few sophomores / freshmen for internships.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in September 2010.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 2 rounds. First one was a general behavioral on-campus interview. 2nd round is on-site at the actual location.
    You can prepare for the first round interview by simply looking over commonly asked behavioral interview questions. The interviewer was not from HR. It was clear that he was not comfortable. Overall, I think it went well and it was fairly easy.