TE Connectivity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

240 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Central Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

TE Connectivity came to my school's career fair. They had a info session after the career fair where I was invited for a first round interview the next day. The interview was the CFA of its Transportation branch. Less than a week later I was asked to pick a day to fly to Harrisburg the next week. There I met with the Senior Manager and two other managers for an hour each. All resume level and basic behavioral questions. Very laid back interview. Got an offer the week after that.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

I applied online to about 5 different postings. I was contacted and interviewed by the college recruiter. We had a 30 minute behavioral interview and I got to ask questions at the end. A few days later she reached out to organize an interview with my future manager. Twenty minutes where she just asked me to talk about my resume and asked more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a time that you worked in a team and you were under time pressure?   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, MI

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Meridian, MI).

Interview

Four interviews required, one in person and one via video Skype with an audience of 3 - 5. Give an example of using problem-solving skills. Include the outcome and what could’ve been been done better or worse.

Interview Questions

• Strengths weaknesses and examples of each in the workplace.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of using problem-solving skills. Include the outcome and what could’ve been been done better or worse.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

Great, was treated and looked upon-ed as a helper and addition to the company. Any technical questions I could not answer was aloud to provide answer the next day. Interview was not hostile.

Interview Questions

• To do a sales presentation.   1 Answer

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

Took 2.5 months to get paperwork processed through hr to get me on the job. They were really poor in communicating job expectations and working with the interns in giving them work to do and responsibility for work

Finance Interview

Interview

I went through the on-campus interview, and I went to their onsite interview. The process took a week. The process was really laid-back and the interview questions are basically fit/behavioral questions. I have not heard back from them yet, and I am still waiting for the decision.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in October 2017.

Interview

HR recruiter found my resume on LinkedIn. They reached out to me asking if I was interested. Yes, I am. A week later they're going in a "different direction."

The next time, run the profile by the hiring manager, and only then reach out to candidates.

Product RD ENGINEER Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in September 2017.

Interview

2 Phone interviews, 2nd interview was rescheduled, after rescheduling they called in late. Seemed unprofessional, do not recommend. Not only they didn't call me on my 2nd interview I had to call and email them. It seemed like a bad tactic to weed out the people who are not interested in the job and just want to get an offer to gain leverage with a company that they actually want to work for.

ROV Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Baltimore, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone call after a few emails covering the basics. Experience in the trade, what types of similar experiences that might fit the job description that I have had previously, schooling, offshore dependable, etc

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone, onsite and more phone interviews, interview was very well organized and enjoyed the conversations ! They seem to know exactly the type of candidate they are looking for, I liked the folks I spoke to

Interview Questions

• Tells us about your background, And how I can be a fit to this position   1 Answer

Plant Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Oceanside, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Set up by email only a week after I had applied on-line, the 1st interview was a phone interview with the hiring manager, approx 30 minutes. He clearly had not taken a long look at my resume before hand, but asked per-tenant questions based on my experience and job function.

Positive: He was upfront about the challenges facing the site. As I had seen some poor reviews for the location (not company), it was refreshing he acknowledged this upfront.

Negative: He did most of the talking it seemed - I often had to cut in to try and relate how my experience fit the situations. Also seemed some of the questions were straight out of a book or online "here are the questions you should ask" material.

Overall: Decent interview, but not as interactive as I would have liked. I much prefer face-to-face and am not used to phone interviews with the hiring manager. A week later the HR person sent a 'thanks but no thanks' email. I was disappointed I didn't have the chance for an onsite, but at least they didn't keep me hanging as so many companies do these days, so I give good marks for the professionalism.

Interview Questions

• As I lived an hour away, there was a lot of concern about the commute and if I would tire of it.   1 Answer