TE Connectivity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Central Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

TE Connectivity came to my school's career fair. They had a info session after the career fair where I was invited for a first round interview the next day. The interview was the CFA of its Transportation branch. Less than a week later I was asked to pick a day to fly to Harrisburg the next week. There I met with the Senior Manager and two other managers for an hour each. All resume level and basic behavioral questions. Very laid back interview. Got an offer the week after that.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted and a phone interview was scheduled. I spent a lot of time preparing as think looked like a great opportunity. On the day on the phone interview I was all kinds of prepared but they never called. I have reached out to them numerous times but have received no response back. I just feel that if the position was filled or put on hold that it would be the polite thing to contact the person you had scheduled with and let them because right now I'm just left with a "What happened?"

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

contact with email, and arrange an on-site interview the next day~ high efficiency

Interview Questions

• what's your experience of data mining   1 Answer
    • what skills make you marketable?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Denver, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

So I was cobtacted by a recruiter for a Sales job with Telesphere. I met with Telesphere's Sales Manager and all went well, nice guy. I than met with the District Manager a few weeks later, what a joke! He showed up 40 minutes late, no aplogies. He yawned like 4x, didn't really ask many questions or showed interest than told me that they wanted someone out of college so that they could coach them (the job description said 2-5 years of Telcomm experience etc..) yet he said my 6 years of Telcomm experience was not what they wanted (basically overqualified I guess) waste of my time and effort. Next time tell your Sales manager to tell people if they are qualified or notm it would save both a bunch of time. Glad I was not hired!

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

3 interview, 1 with HR, 1 with a hiring manager, 1 with dotted line manager. The interveiw are finished within 3 weeks, and I got the offer very quickly. Overall good and quick process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate, was not experience enough back then. And I really needed a job.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Company presentation--> aptitude test --> final interview. it went on for a day. they selected few people based on test and the final interview went for 45 minutes. interview panel included HR and two managers.

Technical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Middletown, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

This interview was for a Technical Sales Position. The company came to a career fair at our college and invited me for a technical sales rep interview. I met with the technical sales lead first and then with a manager at TE Connectivity.

Interview Questions

• What if you don't get this job?
      How are you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Boston, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

Had several phone interviews, then met face-to-face with the hiring manager. There was a week or so in between interviews. Each person had a different set of questions related to career and situations.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous employer?   1 Answer

FP&A Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Portland, OR).

Interview

First was a one hour interview with the Plant Finance Manager. Then the second interview was a 7 hour interview with many managers and directors for one hour each. Many different Directors from different departments and from headquarters interview.

Interview Questions

• A solution to the excess capacity utilization of the plant   Answer Question
    • about the difference of high volume low mix vs low volume, high mix manufacturing.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in February 2016.

Interview

Went through 4 interviews. Waiting for a 5th one to be setup. Applying for a digital marketing role in Europe. Process was very time consuming, with changes in dates, wrong cancellations and sudden invites to new interviews. It was not transparent how process was working nor what they actually were looking for. I would not risk investing time and work again.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in November 2013.

Interview

In depth interview with monitored group discussions and detailed presentations. Lasted two days. After shortlisting on the basis of group discussion we were all given a respective topic depending on the BUs that we were interviewed for.