TE Connectivity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Central Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

TE Connectivity came to my school's career fair. They had a info session after the career fair where I was invited for a first round interview the next day. The interview was the CFA of its Transportation branch. Less than a week later I was asked to pick a day to fly to Harrisburg the next week. There I met with the Senior Manager and two other managers for an hour each. All resume level and basic behavioral questions. Very laid back interview. Got an offer the week after that.

Senior Supply Chain Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

usually it has 3 rounds of interview, one HR round and 2 technical rounds. HR round usually screens for leadership skills and communication skills. technical round concentrates on basics of supply chain concepts.

Interview Questions

• what is the reason for changing the job   1 Answer

Thesis Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darmstadt (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Darmstadt (Germany)) in November 2016.

Interview

1> Received an email invitation for personal interview after 3 weeks from application date.
    2> Interview difficulty level was moderate. First the hiring manager gave a brief description about the role followed by questions related to my course, bachelor thesis work etc. The interview went for around 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• 1> Which tasks and responsibilities mentioned in under the role are you familiar with? 2> What tools related to the tasks do you know? 3> Do you have experience working in cross functional project before? 4> How would you manage to get information from senior personals if they are not accepting meeting requests?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

Eerst telefonisch contact om kort kennis te maken met elkaar. Daarna werd een moment vastgelegd om analytische testen af te leggen. Eenmaal toegekomen, moest je in een lokaal vragen oplossen, wat ongeveer 2u30 in beslag nam.

Interview Questions

• "Vul het rijtje aan"-vragen met prentjes, cijfers,... Alsook inzichtelijke vragen rond riemoverbrengingen, katrolsystemen,...   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

I applied online to about 5 different postings. I was contacted and interviewed by the college recruiter. We had a 30 minute behavioral interview and I got to ask questions at the end. A few days later she reached out to organize an interview with my future manager. Twenty minutes where she just asked me to talk about my resume and asked more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a time that you worked in a team and you were under time pressure?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

Great, was treated and looked upon-ed as a helper and addition to the company. Any technical questions I could not answer was aloud to provide answer the next day. Interview was not hostile.

Interview Questions

• To do a sales presentation.   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, MI

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Meridian, MI).

Interview

Four interviews required, one in person and one via video Skype with an audience of 3 - 5. Give an example of using problem-solving skills. Include the outcome and what could’ve been been done better or worse.

Interview Questions

• Strengths weaknesses and examples of each in the workplace.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of using problem-solving skills. Include the outcome and what could’ve been been done better or worse.   Answer Question

Customer Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Den Bosch, North Brabant (Netherlands)

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Den Bosch, North Brabant (Netherlands)).

Interview

The conversation was very open and friendly, but after the conversation i have gotten the feedback that i don't have enough experience as delivering customer service on an extraordinary level. This I found very strange, since i have more than 12 years experience in delivering customer service at a number 1 worldleading company. After asking for more feedback, they did not reply to me at all. Not very good communication if you ask me..

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

Took 2.5 months to get paperwork processed through hr to get me on the job. They were really poor in communicating job expectations and working with the interns in giving them work to do and responsibility for work

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in October 2017.

Interview

HR recruiter found my resume on LinkedIn. They reached out to me asking if I was interested. Yes, I am. A week later they're going in a "different direction."

The next time, run the profile by the hiring manager, and only then reach out to candidates.

Product RD ENGINEER Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in September 2017.

Interview

2 Phone interviews, 2nd interview was rescheduled, after rescheduling they called in late. Seemed unprofessional, do not recommend. Not only they didn't call me on my 2nd interview I had to call and email them. It seemed like a bad tactic to weed out the people who are not interested in the job and just want to get an offer to gain leverage with a company that they actually want to work for.