TE Connectivity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TE Connectivity Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.9

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in April 2016.

Interview

Couple of phone interviews with people within the department. I was coming from out of state. Very casual and welcoming rather than interrogating. I felt they wanted to see if i was a cultural fit, and if i possessed the necessary skills to perform this job well.

Marketing and Communication Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pontoise (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Pontoise (France)) in February 2014.

Interview

During the interview the atmosphere was very good, no stress. The Communication manager was very nice and sincere, she did not ask too difficult questions. The idea was to discuss my skills, knowledges and our possible collaboration.

Pricing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

applied for a pricing internship, but was emailed regarding a customer care intern. Looked at my status and saw It there was a customer care intern added. Received an email to set up a phone screening. Left work early expecting a call at the scheduled time, never got a call. Looked at my application status and it was "not selected". BAD BUSINESS Etiquette.

SAP Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

First interview with SAP team lead via phone, then interview with local manager and local business lead. Interviewer is nice and professional. The time for whole interview process is long.

European Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in March 2017.

Interview

Es fand ein Assessment Center statt (alles komplett auf englisch), der 2 Tage lang ging. Alle waren super nett und haben jedem die gleiche Chance geboten. Es wurde einiges organisiert wie z.b. Fahrt, Unterkunft und top Verpflegung. Hier hat man gesehen wieviel Wert das Unternehmen auf seine Mitarbeiter legt! Es fand zuerst eine Selbstpräsentation statt (5 Jahre vorher, jetzt, 5 Jahre späte, Wenn nicht Finanze, dann...) im Anschluss gab es ein Abenddinner. Hier hatte man die Möglichkeit sich mit den Mitarbeitern, Trainees und das Management auszutauschen. Am nächsten Tag gab es 2 Case Studys die in Form von Gruppendiskussionen stattfand (im Bereich Automotiv (zb. VW Emissionsskandal) mit abschließender Präsentation. Danach noch 3 interviews á 30min. und eine Rundführung. Im großen und ganzen eine super tolle Erfahrung das es wirklich noch Unternehmen gibt die eone so hohe Wertschätzung gegenüber Bewerbern mitbringen. Top!

Interview Questions

• Fragen zum Werdegang, Konfliktfähigkeit.. Was würde jemand über Sie sagen was nicht stimmt?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in February 2017.

Interview

The process for interviewing with TE, from the initial recruiter contact, through the phone screen, straight to the onsite interviews was professional, courteous, and enjoyable. While this is a fairly big company, they treated me with respect and made the stressful process much easier to navigate.

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Tampa, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview process was fast, but rather comprehensive. I met with the hiring manager, HR team and extended sales team within a week. Interview with second tier management was the following week.

Interview Questions

• What creative methods have you used to grow the footprint inside of a customer's internal network?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the (competitive) salary offered.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Company presentation--> aptitude test --> final interview. it went on for a day. they selected few people based on test and the final interview went for 45 minutes. interview panel included HR and two managers.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

I mMet the HR at the campus career fair. And after few weeks received the email to set up a phone interview. And after 1-2 weeks I received an email for invitation for an in-person interview

Technical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Middletown, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

This interview was for a Technical Sales Position. The company came to a career fair at our college and invited me for a technical sales rep interview. I met with the technical sales lead first and then with a manager at TE Connectivity.

Interview Questions

• What if you don't get this job?
      How are you a good fit for this position?
      Answer Question