TE Connectivity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TE Connectivity Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2017

2.9

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in December 2015.

Interview

The HR person was really nice, but the hiring manager made me feel unwelcome. The manager created a very intense environment and it seemed like he doesn't want to work with other people.

Research Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in December 2015.

Interview

For some reason I did not have a round with anyone from HR. I directly had a phone call with 2 scientists in the department I applied to. It was a casual conversation mainly about the my research and making them understand what I was doing and why it was important. There were a few questions about skill sets and techniques, but mostly whether you knew something or not.

Interview Questions

• Explain about the research you do at your univeristy   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in December 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed on the phone. The interviewers made me comfortable in the very beginning. The questions were mostly related to the experiences that I had listed on my resume.

Central Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

TE Connectivity came to my school's career fair. They had a info session after the career fair where I was invited for a first round interview the next day. The interview was the CFA of its Transportation branch. Less than a week later I was asked to pick a day to fly to Harrisburg the next week. There I met with the Senior Manager and two other managers for an hour each. All resume level and basic behavioral questions. Very laid back interview. Got an offer the week after that.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

I spoke with three different managers of different divisions and also a HR for about 20 minutes each. I had to repeat many things in each part because they asked the same questions each time. It became repetitive.

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

Incredibly time-consuming. I counted over 15 hours not including the travel time for 3 separate trips of out of town. Two of those were for videoconferencing sessions. I only spoke with the hiring manager for one hour during this time, over video conference, and no time 1:1. All of the interviewers spent at least 50% of their time covering the same material on background, reasons I would leave my current employer.

Interview Questions

• How could I expect to provide value in their industry.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Rotation Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in August 2015.

Interview

Applied through university career site. Took 2 weeks. Thirty minutes interview. Overall a very good experience. Most of the interview was based on the resume. A few behavioral questions as well. But I was the one speaking almost all the time. All technical questions were related to supply chain projects on my resume apart from one or two questions based on the problems they are currently facing.

Interview Questions

• If I had highly varying demand, how would you go about deciding inventory levels?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

1. Interview was on my previous Experience and how would i solve design problems and some basic core java questions.
    2. Interviewed by 3 guys. it was a one and half hour interview on phone.

Interview Questions

• 1. you get a million hits to a website every day. how would load balance it?
       2. Do you how MES works?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in July 2015.

Interview

First the regular telephone interview from HR asking the same questions about salary expectations, describing the job and if that is actually I see myself doing the job in the long run, etc. Then I met with the person that was previously the head of the department and the interview went great. He described the position and ask me questions relating my experiences to the job requirements. It landed me a third interview with the other 2 production supervisors and finally who would be my boss. The interview with my peers was great, I felt we got along and they seem eager to work with me. The interview with the head of the department went really well but from the get go he did not seem that interested. I answer all his questions with relevant work experience, I felt confident and was relaxed but his mind seem in another place. I asked if there was any weakness in my qualifications and he said there weren't and that I looked like a solid candidate. Then I did no hear from them in 2 weeks and got an standard e-mail that they moved on. I tried to get some feed back but there was none, I also never got responses from the thank you e-mails after the interview. Very disappointed.

Interview Questions

• To give examples from my previous experiences and how they would transfer to this job.   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

A whole afternoon of interviews. I had 4 people who interviewed me and it took about an hour to finish with each person. The first 3 people are engineers and last person is HR rep. The 3 engineers ended up being part of the team that I worked with.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain what this(PCBA) and what components are on it?   Answer Question