TE Connectivity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TE Connectivity Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.9

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

Interview was very laid back. 3 interviewers and asked very general questions about your resume. Some behavioral questions were included but were just the normal. The people were very nice and created a good interview atmosphere.

Finance Rotation Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

Phone Interview that asked questions based on challenges in previous work, and how you overcame them. Interests in accounting, and TE overall. Was a 30 minute phone call. Overall, person I talked to was very friendly to speak with.

Interview Questions

• Challenges in previous work, and how you overcame them   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

Applied through campus recruiter. After a couple of weeks I was contacted for a phone interview, then 2 weeks later a final on site interview was scheduled. The final interview had multiple 30 minute interviews with various managers, included a lunch with younger analyst. Each interviewer showcased a lot of excitement for the company

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Greensboro, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

I was welcomed in a room full of engineers who work at the plant. They each had a copy of my resume and they asked me questions about my resume. They wanted to know very basic info about my experiences and skills. It was a very laid back interview and they just want to get to know you and learn more about you. It is important to ask them question because it shows you care. Then they show you around the company plant and teach you about what goes on in the plant.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waynesboro, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Waynesboro, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Hiring manager took me on a tour of 1/2 the plant and described the different operations as we came across them.
    Hiring manager took me out to lunch at a local spot in the next town over (as Waynesboro is tiny). He talked a lot about where I should live.
    I then interviewed with 2 other mgrs. They went thru my resume basically line for line.
    Hiring manager took me on a tour of the other 1/2 of the plant
    HR mgr. went over the company benefits with me.

Interview Questions

• The went through my resume word for word.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

I applied for the position at my campuses career fair and received a call the next day for a first round behavioral interview with a few analytical questions. A week later I received another call for a phone interview with 4 of my prospective managers. During the hour long interview I was asked more general behavioral questions from each of the managers.

Interview Questions

• How would you decrease the lead time for a specific component?   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I applied through their website. Got an email from an admin who set up an interview with the hiring manager. I did several hours of research and thought I had hit the mark. He had other people to talk to but said he would let me know one way or the other. I never heard from them again. He blew off my follow up emails. It's always disappointing when you spend the time filling out a long application, do your research and take the time out of your day to go talk to them and then they can't even show you enough courtesy to send you an email.

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Greensboro, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with the hiring manager
    One hour interviews -- there were 3 or 4; included the hiring manager, 2 members of the engineering staff and one person from HR.
    The questions ranged from very detailed technical engineering questions (DFME, problem solving, etc to how would you keep a project on track, how do you deal with conflict, what project are you the most proud of, etc)

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Richmond, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

Came in and was asked about what my concept of leadership was, how many people I have supervised in the past and my past experience with conflict. I came in and was given a tour of the plant and the basic areas I would be working in. I was asked about my task development process and what I would do when presented with a document from one of the process machines.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a troubled employee and what was the result   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

Met and applied through college career fair. Was called within a day to schedule an interview for a few days later. Interview was with two very friendly engineers. Asked the normal personality and career questions: "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" "How have you handled disagreeing with a superior?". Finally, a short technical part pertaining to the basic theory of RF and s-parameters.

Interview Questions

• What is RF? What is AM and FM? What is a bandpass filter? What is an s-parameter and why is it used?   Answer Question