TE Connectivity Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TE Connectivity Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Greensboro, NC) in July 2011.

Interview

Had phone interview with hiring manager which lead to invitation to fly from out of state for face to face interviews. Met with two employees, including hiring manager, in one on one interviews prior to lunch. At lunch it became obvious that something was awkward. The group that joined me for lunch in the company cafeteria didn't bother to make any conversation with me. It was as if I wasn't in the room. I kept asking them about the area and other general questions but there was no interest in getting to know me outside of an interview setting. During the process, it was made clear to me that the company had already interviewed 40 candidates and that they were looking for a good fit. Needless to say, the controller who was scheduled to meet with me for 45 minutes after lunch only gave me 20 minutes of her precious time. I was then escorted out by an administrative assistant and left wondering what went wrong. I heard from the recruiter that I wasn't a good fit due to a pretty shallow reason which I won't divulge. It became clear why the company had already interviewed 40 people and not found their perfect match. Their attitude was as if it would be a blessing for somebody to work with them.

Let's just say that it all made sense after the fact. Everyone in the dept is a woman, and they obviously want to hire another woman. That is fine, but could have saved everyone's time and company's money to fly me into town by avoiding the charade. I guess HR wants to create the illusion that everyone has an opportunity but obviously not the fact.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TE Connectivity

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Winston-Salem, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

It was a very short process, one phone interview followed by a half day of both panel and one on one interviews. It's a bit of a consensus process there. The norm is for everyone to get together after the interviews and give their pros and cons about the candidate.

Interview Questions

• If I had any other job opportunities pending.   1 Answer