TE Connectivity Supplier Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TE Connectivity Supplier Quality Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in May 2012.

Interview

The first layer of interview was a call from HR which took at least 30 mins and she asked all the important questions-why I'm looking, how much I'm currently making, etc.. Because they were anxious to hire, I was set up with a phone interview with the hiring manager a couple days later. It was only suppose to take 30 mins but ended up an hour and a half. The hiring manager asked a LOT of questions, from technical to personality, which I thought I answered quite well. As a matter of fact, it went so well he asked me to go to do an onsite interview (and to HR's surprise as well, based on her expression on the phone when she called to let me know). I did just that. Onsite, I met with three people with HR being the last. I was asked if I'd be willing to take a $10K pay cut as she then reveals that the position could only offer that (which I declined as she is really asking me to do a $25K pay cut from my current job). I get an email two days later saying that I didn't get the job because I wasn't "technical enough". Really???

Questions asked during the interview: (1) What is your pet peeve? (2) What are your strengths/weaknesses? (3) Describe yourself.

Interview Questions