TECNOCOM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at TECNOCOM

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TECNOCOM (Lisbon (Portugal)) in April 2016.

Interview

1st - logical test at their offices
    2nd - group interview (not a dynamic group interview) just an individual interview but with everyone in the room (easy) they just ask for you to present yourself basically.

I was told the group interview was the last and that they would be in touch. Till this day nothing. Once again I beleive it is poor human resources when you do not give feedback after someone has taken their time to go to a company for interviews.
    Also one of the hr that interviewed me was so unprofessional during the interview that I right away got a bad idea of the company.

IT Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TECNOCOM (Lisbon (Portugal)) in March 2016.

Interview

First a logical test and then I was called back for a group interview. Although I went there 2 times they never had the decency of a simple email of rejection (I believe this is a reflection of the work ethics of the company). After a few weeks I just assumed I was not considered.

Interview Questions

• Quite standard nothing very specific (who I was, what I did and why I was interested in the job).   Answer Question

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TECNOCOM (Lisbon (Portugal)) in March 2014.

Interview

They e-mailed me and scheduled a test few days after. I had never heard of this company before. In the day of the test i had to wait a long time until i was called which shows a lack of professionalism and respect for people. The HR person was not able to explain me how the test actually worked.

Interview Questions

• The test was hard and consisted of a lot of complex diagrams with loops on which we had to do algebric operations with numbers until a condition was verified.   Answer Question

Network Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TECNOCOM (Barcelona (Spain)) in July 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by the company as my CV was publicated in Infojobs.

Interview Questions

• The process was very quick, less than a week. And the interview in that moment was non technical. Just a friendly conversation about my experience and skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation at all. The salary offered in that moment was ok for the role so both party agree immediately.

Business Development Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TECNOCOM (Madrid (Spain)) in June 2008.

Interview

Contacted by a collegue that know me from previous company via common partner

Interview Questions

• in this case it was a coincidence and the person tah hire me already know me quite good   Answer Question

Negotiation

some things like ticket restaurant, medical insurance are negotiables