TEKMARK Global Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKMARK Global Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2017

2.1

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKMARK Global Solutions.

Interview

Their recruiter was extremely warm and welcoming, she answered all my questions and truly gave me the impression that the company culture is highly valued and nourishing. We scheduled a follow up call for later next week and I hope an opportunity arises. Their ability to offer me the chance to relocate was attractive and something I hope may be an option in the future.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TEKMARK Global Solutions (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

it was easy . basic question on resume. ask about what technical skills you have . basic question on them.what all project you have done and how .about your school course work

Interview Questions

• what is your past experience   1 Answer

Interview

It was fast paced. 3 phone calls. One with a Senior recruiter. The other two with the Vice President and then got an offer. The questions are really interesting. However, they are not hard at all. Just be confident and honest.

Software Development Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKMARK Global Solutions (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone review, answered former questions through email. HR is friendly and responding soon. Been asked general questions about student status and graduate time, vacation plans and future career plans.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKMARK Global Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

Submitted me write away and took a week for the interview setup.
    Client interview telephonic then and In-Person
    Account manager guided me through the entire process and prepared me for the client

Interview Questions

• Client asked tough questions about MS Project.
      Accepted Offer to work for client.
      On boarding process took 2 weeks.
      Account Manager met me on client site and worked previously with the client which was cool!   Answer Question

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and thoroughly went through my resume to assess my skills and work experience. The recruiter got me a face to face interview and coordinated the in-person interview.

Telecommunications Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TEKMARK Global Solutions (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

The Hiring included tons of paperwork but just a simple phone interview as I had previous call center experience. They literally asked me whether I had previous experience and asked me in details about it. After that they knew I was gonna be a good fit so they gave me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Interview Questions

• Dealing with stressful situations. Eg: Someone had a Cardiac Arrest and to take appropriate measures instead of panicking.
      Never take any irate person on the phone personally.
      They had a psych ward and every psych patient was entitled to a phone and obviously every now and then these psych patients would call us!
      There was this cool psych patient who thought he was Batman.   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKMARK Global Solutions (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

After screening, will send you detail of client job description. After that you go on-site for the interview. Just typical easy questions, they have strong relationship with their clients. Got hired after a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe some projects you have done in python.   1 Answer

VMS Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Site (Democratic Republic of Congo)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TEKMARK Global Solutions (Site (Democratic Republic of Congo)).

Interview

5 on site interviews , Had to wait 30 minutes each time. Each person had a different idea of the skill set required. They recruited me for the position. I was very upfront on my expertise, salary and type of opportunity I was seeking. After all the trips and interviews they posted the position again seeking someone with only 2 years experience needed to be a recruiter and VMS interface. totally different than presented. I was told they would make a decision in 30 days 2 months+ later they are still interviewing with different Job description

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKMARK Global Solutions in April 2010.

Interview

No relevant question to my work