TEKsystems Business Operations Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Business Operations Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2017

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Hanover, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

-did a phone screen
- did another phone screen
-did a panel interview with a manager, the managers supervisor and the recruiter
-made me shadow
-replied 2 weeks later (even though I was told they would reply to me 1 week later)

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation at work, and how you solved it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

1 phone interview, then in person interview with job shadow. Phone interview was about an hour and asked semi personal questions, like where else I was interviewing and how much they were offering me. In person interview was strange. They wanted information from high school all the way until now. If they didn't like an answer you give, they will continue to ask it in many different ways until you give an answer they like.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Hanover, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone Call with basic recruiter that's mainly informational, then extensive personality phone call with actual recruiting manager. They then send you a really weird personality survey that basically asks you "are you depressed or a super outgoing and upstanding citizen." Seems really pointless and easy to lie if you wanted?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Hanover, MD).

Interview

Nothing really difficult probably a combination of everything you see here. Had 2 interviewers the third didn't attend. Not skilled interviewers clearly one asked all the questions and one bent their head through the whole thing just taking notes. I passed earlier screens and they train so clearly it wasn't necessary skills, but more about connecting with them and fit within the department. You can't force that if it didn't happen it just didn't. Just wish the whole process didn't consume so much time for a zero outcome. About 4 screening levels.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job and over and over and over are you employed currently.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Hanover, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

The process consisted of a screening by a recruiter, a phone interview by the corporate recruiter, and a panel interview with senior management, followed by a shadow.

The screening was straightforward, the recruiter offered advice on how to approach the phone-interview with the corporate recruiter.
    The phone interview was about 40 minutes long. Several behavioral questions.
    The in person interview was also fairly long. The panel asked behavioral and situational questions. Questions related to resume.

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Hanover, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

There is a panel interview with 3 people, typically three senior managers. There there is a shadow with someone in the 'pit' to show you what the job will typically consist of on a daily basis, this is also a chance to see how everyone interacts with each other.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you took ownership of a mistake that you made? What was the outcome, and what did you learn?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Hanover, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone screening interview in order to find out a time for phone interview and then the actual phone interview, panel interview with senior managers and job shadow with a person in the position you are applying for. The interview takes several hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Baltimore, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

It started out with a phone screening with an HR manager where you were asked basic information about yourself and the company. Then a phone interview was scheduled. Most of the questions during the phone interview were behavioral questions and about the company's core values. The in person interview consisted of meeting with three supervisors for about an hour. More behavioral questions and stuff about the company and their core values. After the interview, you shadow with a current employee. Overall, it was a good interview experience. Make sure you know the core values and how you would fit with the company.

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Hanover, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

I enjoyed the interview process. There were 3 parts. 1st interview - one the phone with recruiter. 2nd interview - on the phone with another recruiter. 3rd interview - in person with 4 managers (for me). The recruiters give you all interview questions so you have a chance to study.

Interview Questions

• How do you relate to core value x? (There are 4 core values that make up the culture)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Tempe, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Lengthy they ask the same questions over and over. It's not that bad if your honest and open.You will need to do some research about the company but it's mostly about your skills and you as a person. What they are looking for is someone who fits the company culture.