TEKsystems Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Consultant Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview process include two to three rounds. Depending on client need and requirement. Tek systems interview is not much technical as usually recruiter take those interviews. Client inteview is the main interview. In the interview they ask Normal work and resume related questions.Normal work and resume related questions. Basic technical questions related to your field. Client inteview is the main interview. In the interview they ask Normal work and resume related questions.Normal work and resume related questions. Basic technical questions related to your field.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself, you work experience and questions about your resume Client inteview is the main interview. In the interview they ask Normal work and resume related questions.Normal work and resume related questions. Basic technical questions related to your field.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Employee in Stevens Point, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Stevens Point, WI) in January 2012.

Interview

Very very brief. They basically act as if your resume is all they need. I am not even sure if they contacted references. There are many jobs available, more if you have a degree. It seemed like more of a conversation with a friend than an interview. Very low pressure.

Interview Questions

• They basically ask questions from your work on your resume. Nothing based on performance. very simple.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bloomington, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview with hiring Recruiter, Contract Manager, Client Interview with 3 different people. Was asked for 3 personal references and business references and a cover letter. Did several tests online and two on-site.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask a lot of questions about the expectations by the client and Teksystems

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Easy process when compared from Client side. Initially they will look when the candidate is capable to face the Client's round of interview process. Overall process is simple, but they have lot of restriction on the salary part. Initially before joining they give calls n number of times. Once you are on board at client's side they forget about the employee.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate to bangalore   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems in November 2012.

Interview

Very friendly easy interview

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems in November 2009.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager and then an interview wth the client. Questions were mostly technical related to the experience