TEKsystems Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 11, 2016

2.4

Senior IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I interviewed the human resources recruiter and the Hiring Manager. I was asked about my software experiences from my CV and to give them examples of using those experiences. After this interview process, I had to interview with the client that I would be working with about work specifics at this client's site.

Contractor for Senior Storage Engineering Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Irving, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone contact with Recruiter.
    Met Face-Face with Recruiter where we discussed the potential Client, the Benefits and Salary
    the position would bring.
    Phone interview with potential client for contract period.
    We discussed my qualifications, Work ethic and the Company Portfolio.

Interview Questions

• How much of my work load is Project Management Vs. Hands On?   1 Answer

BDM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Very poor execution by the recruiter. If this is any indication of how the company treats it's employees, don't even bother. Recruiters represent the company, so let's just say you've been warned. The recruiter's follow-up was very unprofessional and dishonest. If you really (emphasis here) want to work for this org, try to go around the recruiter and go straight to the hiring manager. Recruiter lied to me about her follow-up attempts. She ignored my 4 emails and calls. It was only until I mentioned I was gong add comments to Glassdoor about my experience that finally responded to me inquiry. And then she had the nerve to ask if I was still interested in the position...

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Addison, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Process was straightforward as I have already worked with them before. This is a recruiting company and looks for opportunities in places where they are hiring, but only where they are already stationed.

Interview Questions

• Which area and companies do you prefer? If you know anyone who is looking, let us know and we will help.   Answer Question

NOC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Plano, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Very quick, Down to earth. I applied online. I was given a call back later in the afternoon. I Was asked a few screening questions. After that I was asked to come in for an interview. After a quick 10 min interview a few laughs I was offered a position. I was told everything thing about the work environment. I was a thoroughly briefed on the inner working on the company. Then I almost caught carpel tunnel from all the paper signing.

Interview Questions

• Can you name the parts of the OSI Model
      Name a layer 2 device
      1 Answer

Recruiter Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Got recruited by a recruiter via LinkedIn. Had 1 phone interview, then 1 in person interview. The girl on the phone interviewer who was in charge of setting up my in person interview forgot to tell me about it, then tried to tell me it was at 10AM at 8AM that same morning. Interviewer for the in person had me wait 45 min in the office. I never heard back anything from them and I emailed them 2 different times. So unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions like strengths and weaknesses and how competitive are you and where do you see yourself in the future   Answer Question

Technician, Network Ops Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Plano, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview and then an in-person interview. The Phone interview was a pretty basic interview with some questions regarding Networking. The in-person interview was mainly just gathering additional information for the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several networking questions pertaining to the role I was applying for.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Plano, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Basically phone then came in a did the paperwork, usual drug testing and then wait... Once brought in for the 1:1 then it was basically a formality to review skills and then say we'll let you know

Interview Questions

• Basic background info and why you were contracting   1 Answer

Salesforce Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Two interviews with Recruiter, one was in person. One Live interview with Client.
    After client interview, TEKsystem did Reference checks, Criminal Background checks and Drug Testing. This process was VERY slow and the reference check company mixed up the references of myself and another candidate, giving my SSN to references for the other candidate. My recruiter handled it as efficiently as he good.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about my Salesforce and Bus. Analysis experience.   Answer Question

Presales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Two step. recruiter interview and scheduled interview and lined an interview with Director locally and was offered a position later few weeks. Later I have received a call from recruiter and was given a verbal offer followed by a formal offer

Interview Questions

• Formal interview about background and how do you sell a project   Answer Question