TEKsystems Delivery Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Orlando, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

3 phone interviews with team members that are currently working on the account. 1 face to face interview and lunch with hiring manager. The lunch is part of the hiring process and they are evaluating your social and interpersonal skills. The phone interviews take 30 minutes to 1 hour. The lunch and face to face interview can take 2 to 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• The want real world examples of your strengths and struggles. If you do not have a real struggle then you will not pass the interview, no saying things like you have time keeping issue where you always are running a head of schedule and that it can impact the other people you are meeting. That will be looked at as an avoidance and will come across as you do not know what areas you need to improve and watch. It is okay to say how you try to keep the struggle from impacting your work and other ways you compensate. They are looking for honesty.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were up front with the limits to pay. If you negotiate it will extend the hiring process by more than 2 weeks even by an ask for little more money. They normally have a budget and pay off of that budget so additional ask will take time to get approval and sometimes it will rule you out as a candidate. You can ask for other items like extra days off or the ability to work remote when not traveling to client sites. That is the better way to go.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Unknown (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Unknown (Bangladesh)) in January 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a friend. First there was an offsite interview with manager. Then a panel interview with 3-4 potential colleagues, the manager and the sales personnel. I had to pass drug and backkground, then I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to tell the customer "no".   1 Answer