TEKsystems Desktop Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Desktop Support Interview Questions

2.0

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budd Lake, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Budd Lake, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

They had interviewed me once. We went out for coffee. Interview went well. They asked me to call them after the weekend if I was still interested. I called the interviewer's phone and left a message. He never called me back. I called the main office and asked for said person. They said "He was just asking about you - Ill talk to him and give you a call right back". I never got a call back. It was unprofessional of them to blow me off as they did.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (San Jose, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone screening, skills assessment in PC and Mac environments, in-person interview with TekSystems recruiter, background check/references, in-person sit-down with company's manager or HR staff. Moved forward with more connection to manager and direct regional manager.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think that you're a good fit for this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (San Francisco, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

After seeing a job posting on the TekSystems website i went ahead and submitted my resume. After that I was contacted by a recruiter. After several emails regarding this position we made plans for a meet and greet. Now, here is the thing, I am currently employed and looking for a higher paying job as I am making very little money at the moment. I spent money I didn't have and took time off work to make this meeting. When I get there they tell me the job is not going to happen and there are not any current jobs at the mmoment. I couldn't have been told this over the phone? Wtf. Thanks for wasting my time and money so you can pad your database. Never again.

Interview Questions

• If I have worked with the clients systems before.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2013.

Interview

I went in for an interview, which lasted about 15 minutes. I then took a couple of tests online.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told what the contract rate was. No negotiation.

Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems in December 2012.

Interview

Two interviews, one with Teksystem and one with the client. Basic interview on past experience. No test or psychology questions. Drug and background test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, Unemployment was running out and had to take any offer.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Atlanta, GA) in November 2009.

Interview

spoke with recruiter about resume... got info about job.. told recruiter I was interested.. took skill test.. spoke with another rep at same company by phone.. got position... given start date..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told what the rate was going to be.. Non negotiable

Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Called with opportunity, went over resume, check how much experience I had. Sent me to a 1 on 1 interview with client. Went on 2nd interview withclient. Cut the Mustard. Took job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered an Hourly rate with no negotiation. It was the max that they said they could offer.