TEKsystems Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Developer Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2016.

Interview

At first they asked details to be sent over mail. Then a person called to clarify the details and never called back. Later one more person called saying she got my details in their database. They gave me few assessments to take. The assessments were graded automatically on the scale of 1 to 5. Then had a Skype call to discuss my results and what job might fit better. No updates after that till now.

Interview Questions

• Assessment had few basic questions to tough architecture and framework questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Employee in Martinez, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Martinez, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Phone Screen, Skype Interview, Technical Test, In person

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty easy, Just told them what I had to be at in order to take the job and they accepted.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montréal-Ouest, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Montréal-Ouest, QC (Canada)) in December 2009.

Interview

Worst interview I've ever been to. Got a hair cut, dressed nice, drove 40 miles to get there, only to be told that I haven't worked for a large company in the last 5 years therefore I should try placing an ad in the paper, or maybe craigslist. Did she not read my resume at all which would have shown I've been working for smaller companies lately. What a dreaded waste of time and energy. Left me feeling awful! Stay away from Teksystems, they don't give a damn about you!

Interview Questions

• about past employment, all of which are on my CV.   1 Answer