TEKsystems Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Columbia, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview consist of a Talent Representative from TEKsystems, asking me questions concerning IT troubleshooting, and what I would do if a certain problem arouse. I was very familiar with the questions that were asked. My former job consist of almost all the basic situations. I have lost of experience with Remedy Ticketing system. The job I had pervious to Maxim mostly consist of Active Directory and Exchange issues, so when those questions were asked I very comfortable with the answers.

Interview Questions

• hey asked me was I familiar with Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange server , SQL,TCP/IP, LAN,WAN.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

The process was good, & open. The guys are a really good team, they took me step by step & broke down the job description, great group & nice opportunities they give to individuals looking for long term careers.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the ways I would troubleshoot when the internet goes down.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Remember to brush up on your troubleshooting skills, before walking into any interview for help desk jobs.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

I was invited in to their office on the north side of Indianapolis. It's very nice, clean and professional. Small interview rooms where a 2 on 1 interview was conducted. I filled out a small packet of paperwork and went over my resume and requests with a job recruiter. Within 30 days he had me placed at my current position.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about work, life, abilities, skills, and hobbies. Nothing unique or difficult to mention here.   1 Answer

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Interview

They prep you for the interview at TEKsystems and you have the actual interview at the job location. Pretty straightforward interview, asked about resume and a few personal questions. They will ask a few technical questions o be prepared. Overall I would say the interview with TEKsystems was fairly routine.

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Interviewed at a local Starbucks with a drop dead gorgeous account exec, whom was professional, courteous and never made me feel bad for my lack of experience or decision to switch careers. She was hard to get a hold of subsequent to the interview, but much of this was due to a difficult client.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to have an entry level IT job when you have a Law Degree.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, there was a rate offered and no room for negotiation as it was my first job in the IT industry.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2008.

Interview

Brought me in with 2 days notice.
    Asked usual recruiter questions.
    Not a whole lot of knowledge.
    Had job withing 2 days.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems in October 2010.

Interview

there was an introductory meeting with a recruiter, a brief phone interview, followed by an in person interview. Before I could get home from the interview, I learned that I had gotten the job. I had to wait one additional week while I waited for my background check to clear.