TEKsystems IT Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems IT Project Manager Interview Questions

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

The first interview was a Group interview. Meet at TEKsystems with a group of 4 recruiters. The interview process verified my resume and consisted of experience and behavioral questions. From there I was sent on 2 interviews with the client for two different positions. I received offers for both.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Overland Park, KS) in January 2017.

Interview

Just a quick interview in the office with a recruiter. I had a phone interview, then an in-person interview. They really didn't get into too much detail with my experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Addison, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Process was straightforward as I have already worked with them before. This is a recruiting company and looks for opportunities in places where they are hiring, but only where they are already stationed.

Interview Questions

• Which area and companies do you prefer? If you know anyone who is looking, let us know and we will help.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

The entire process was done via phone through the interview and submission to the client of my qualifications. It was not until I was going in to interview that I actually met with anyone from TEK. The account manager met me at the client site and introduced me to the person running the interviews.

Interview Questions

• The 2 standard ones that most interviewers do. What is your greatest strength? and What is you biggest weakness   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Portland, OR) in August 2014.

Interview

Very prepared for interview process and account manager met with me prior to intervierview. planning, scheduling and preparation were all on target. Recruiter provided job description then submited resume to Account manager who in turn submitted to client. Client requested in person interview, followed up by onboarding interview after offering the position.

Interview Questions

• Usually request experiences pertaining to position, "Tell me about..." or "Give a real life example....". This is only difficult if you do not hae the experience to back up your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Direct, we negotiated salary prior to interview based on going market rate and client contract.

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Pre interview with TEK was very easy. We met in a coffee shop and discussed my resume and expectation. The position was discussed in detail and the rep submitted my information right away. I was hired by the company within a couple of days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated salary and vacation time. Pretty easy and straight forward

Anonymous Employee in Maplewood, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Maplewood, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

A simple interview with no curve-ball questions. They basically just asked my about my experience and education. I had my documentation submitted already so they just went off of my resume and cover letter.

Interview Questions

• What is BIOS? What kind of experience have you had in IT? What do you know about this?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really get any negotiating room. They just laid out what they have to offer and I took what they gave me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Hanover, MD) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview process seemed very unorganized. Consisted of excessive last minute scheduling to include a phone interview which they were 2.5 hours late for.