TEKsystems IT Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems IT Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2017

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Brief phone call and in-person interview. After the interview I was given feedback and an opportunity to follow back up with the interviewer about the questions he wanted me to answer in a phone call, in person or over email. I contacted the interviewer 2-3 times to schedule an in person or phone follow up. It never panned out, no follow up call as promised, I never received the window or time the interviewer told me I'd have to provide further details in the next meeting. If you're going to tell someone you're giving them an opportunity and they follow up on it, it's your job to follow through. Flip the situation around, if I'm a recruiter and I did that to a candidate, that's a sour taste for the company I'm representing.

Interview Questions

• Started off just talking shop, getting to know each other. First big question:"Tell me a little more about who you are and what has brought you here."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was very rude and seemed uninterested and short. Interview seemed very staged and never asked follow up questions regarding responses, seemed like she was just reading off of a script. Phone call was very short. Was told I would hear back by the end of the week and did not hear back for three weeks.

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems in October 2016.

Interview

Two interviews both fairly similar with behavioral questions. First you interview with the recruiter over the phone. If they like you they bring you into the regional branch. Make sure to show lots of energy. They will have two people interviewing you. Make sure you have questions for both of them

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Albany, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I had been reached out to through linked in and set up a phone interview with the intial interview. That seemed to go well--from there I was set up to meet with two individuals within TEKsystems a manager and her assistant. I was said to have an impressive interview and very much connected with the people within the office.

Interview Questions

• Give us a 60 second run down of your life thus far from high school to college to present   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recent hire and alumnae from my university. She prepped me on the phone multiple times in very complete conversations. Because an inside professional had reached out to me, I was allowed to skip over the preliminary HR phone call, and was forwarded to an in-person interview with an account executive. I had a phone call with the scheduling admin, and then came into the office to meet the account exec and one employee below him. It was a very thorough interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest thing you ever did? How did you learn from it? Where do you see yourself in five years? What do you think about sales?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Rogers, AR) in November 2015.

Interview

The manager reached out to me by email through Linked In. He and another person currently in the roll met me for a casual lunch, at a trendy place nearby at their expense. Here they just spoke casually inquiring about me and my hobbies and my life. Then the manager set up an official interview with me. Where they asked more specific questions about my ability to do that specific job. Next they set me up with another recruiter to me and speak specifically about job details.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Portland, OR) in October 2015.

Interview

It is one of the most detailed and interesting interviews that I ever had. They asked you a lot of questions about yourself and how that related to the suitability of the job. I would say be prepared for the interview, they are definitely looking for some prepared individuals!

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

First step phone screen conducted by a corporate recruiter, second step in person interview with director of business operations and an additional manager, 3rd half day job shadow where you meet the potential team you will be on as well as interview with additional managers

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What does grit mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Tempe, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews, and one in person interview. Just heard feedback, and waiting to hear back from recruiter. It was somewhat lengthy because of other jobs I was interviewing for, but the recruiter was always great in communicating with me.

Interview Questions

• Difficult scenarios you've dealt with in life, why do you think you'd be a good fit, can you persevere?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very therapeutic and honest. The interviewers were very nice and welcoming. Three managers interviewed me in an small conference room in their main St. Louis office. I didn't have to wait long to be interviewed. They asked questions about how learned of this position and then looked over my resume to gain some knowledge about me. They took turns on asking questions about my resume then they allowed me to tell my story on why I would be good for their company and what drives me to be great. It was very honest and real interview. At the end, they allowed me to pepper them with any questions I had for them. Overall it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about what motives me.   1 Answer