TEKsystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.8

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I met with a campus recruiter and then had a phone interview. After the phone interview, I had a interview at the office. The interview process was conversational. The recruiter I met was very helpful and both interviewers were very personable. They wanted to get to know you as a person to see if you were a good fit for the company. The in person interview lasted about an hour.

Technical Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bloomington, IL).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was pretty straightforward. I had a phone interview with a recruiter, who wanted to learn about my background and my interests. I was originally being considered for a strategic communication management / organizational development analyst position, but the recruiter was able to find a technical editor position, and wanted to submit my resume for that instead. Because this is a staffing company, I only interviewed with the recruiter and then with the Organizational Development Analyst Account Managers for TEKsystems (I didn't have to interview with the client directly).

Interview Questions

• I was a recent graduate with a M.S. degree and I was asked about what types of classes I had taken and what types of project work I had done in those classes that might relate to this role.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Met with them at their offices in Columbia. Mostly an informative interview with the interviewer explaining the job and the possibilities with the company after graduation, then a question and answer portion tailored towards finding out about my background

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

I met a recruiter for lunch. the meeting lasted for 20 min. There was nothing productive about it and i realized it was a waste of time. I think they meet candidates even before sending your candidature to client and an experience professional , it doesn't make sense.This can be done through video/skype chat etc.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

General phone interview. Was told I'd receive correspondence if they were or were not going to move forward with me. Never heard a response even after sending multiple follow up emails.

Tech Support Interview

Interview

Asked questions about my background, where I wanted to work, etc. Had me complete an online test to measure my skills. Ultimately I was told that there was an abundant amount of jobs and I would be lined up, yet after the interview there were no jobs - I was told a lot of lies, I wouldn't try to work with this company again.

Computer/Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

I had a meeting with one of the recruiters at TEKsystem. It wasn't really an interview for this company, it was more like a conversation about my experiences and education for the job i applied for at another company. He was really nice and cool.I haven't worked anywhere and only had education at college, he was helping me getting more opportunities for getting a job.

Interview Questions

• What sort of classes prepared you for the role in this position?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

It was very casual and chill. Wasn't the worst interview I've ever had, but I definitely felt like I put more effort into it than they did. Felt more like a casual conversation than an interview, which was a little shocking at first.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

I got an offer but the people interviewing me were very rude and should not be representing the company. Turned it down because of the bad behavior. Got an offer from Modis I'm taking that. Better culture there.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Multiple interviews, one in person and one day job shadowing. They hire anybody, it's a churn and burn operation. They try to sell you on the job, which is your first clue this place is a scam.

Interview Questions

• There aren't any tough questions, it's informal they want you to take the job.   1 Answer