TEKsystems Recruiter/Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Recruiter/Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at TEKsystems

3.7

Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems in April 2014.

Interview

Had an initial interview with TEKsystems that I was not expecting. Typically I have found that most initial phone interviews are basic questions regarding your strengths and weaknesses but this interview asked a lot of sales questions. She asked me questions that would be hard to answer if you dont have extensive sales experience as well as knowledge of the sales industry and also questions that are hard to answer if you are not passionate about sales. If you lookup sales interview questions and somehow can relate aspects of your resume to sales, youll be in good shape.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you about sales or interests you in sales?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face with Manager of Business Operations, then shadowing day in the office. It was a fairly easy interview. They are really just trying to get to know what kind of person you are to see if you would be a good fit for the company. They are looking for a person who is a hard worker and someone passionate about sales or getting into sales.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing you experienced in your personal life?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Long and emotional. They ask you a lot about your life story. Tell you to start from when you were a kid. They get to know about your family structure, hobbies, failures, what drives you. They are making sure you are tough and can handle the aggressiveness and grit it takes to be good at this job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you went through extreme adversity and made it through it   1 Answer