TEKsystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Interview Questions

Updated Dec 10, 2017

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

hiring by tek systems was based on client interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

$ rate by hour.

Interview

I was requested by the client, met to talk with them and was given the contract. I have had previous engagements with the client.

Interview Questions

• How to integrate Agile methodology with RUP and Waterfall   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Interview

This was the worst interview I've ever had and made me realize that I never want to work for this company or the director of this branch. I made it through the initial phone interview with a very nice girl who gave me a pretty good insight to the ins and outs of working as a recruiter. I felt very comfortable and prepared to take the next step, which was a 1 on 1 with the director of the branch (who would be my boss) and possibly another recruiter. So the day of the interview arrives and I get there 15 minutes early. I waited 30 minutes for the director to show up. Turns out I was interviewing with him and a newly promoted account manager. The interview turned sour quickly after it started. He was so unprofessional and asked me questions which delved into my personal life. Several times throughout the interview I almost felt as though he and the account manager were making fun of me. They kept looking at each other and and it seemed as they were trying hard not to laugh. I couldn't possibly tell what was so funny since I was professional and polite throughout the whole interview. Did they have a little something to drink beforehand?? I walked out of that interview wishing I never showed up... I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions seemed like they were asked to stump the interviee. Also, the director pretty much told me that I wouldn't make commission my first 2 years and would have a base of 30K. I would need to be in the office from 7am and on some days wouldn't leave till 7pm, slaving away. No thanks.   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

1st interview was with the office director. The questions asked were more HR related but very in depth. Somewhat repetitive. The second was with some of the sales managers who had similar questions. The interview was geared more towards me and my abilities relating to the job function. The last one was with the regional director. Very upfront and direct. Geared solely on my abilities and experience in sales with random questions to throw me of.

Interview Questions

• If you could have any job in the world what would it be?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Very detailed process. First, there is a phone interview, followed by two very extensive face to face interviews. One of those being a half day interview meeting with numerous people. You almost feel like they are training you and you have the job in the bag.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest thing you have done in your life? How would your friends describe you?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1 phone interview by the recruiter, 1 phone interview by the client.

IT Recruiter Interview

Interview

Talk with account managers and DBO do find out if job is right for me. Half day interview to talk with the staff and see what its all about.

Interview Questions

• Name the largest challange in your sales carereer to date.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Portland, OR).

Interview

This is a very long, slow process. I am not sure if this is by design or because they are incompetent. If you go through the same interview process, you will be wondering the same.

Unfortunately, the interviewer asked me if I was applying for other positions and I mentioned that I was being flown out to Chicago to interview with another company and the interview should have just ended at that point. She basically gave up and clearly took it personally for some reason. I found her and the entire organization to be very unprofessional.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

They gave me a call after I applied to a position online to setup an interview. The original manager had to leave unexpectedly so I interviewed with a different recruiter. Very friendly process basically getting to know me better. The process lasted about half an hour. I haven't heard from them since that interview and don't believe I'll be going through them for a position.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Phone Interview Followed up by a half day interview with the office head and all other recruiters and account managers of the office location. Everyone was super friendly and answered all of my questions in great detail. Was not good at following up with me or getting back to you in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

Offered me a job at another office location