TEKsystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.8

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Madison, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

They only care about what you look like so...LOOK GOOD! Start out with an initial phone screen with an internal recruiter, followed by an in-person interview with the DBO, followed by a half day job shadow, followed by a final interview with an account manager. Must pass a background check and they speak to two references.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bhubaneswar (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The hiring process consists of 1 online test - 45 MCQs which you have to solve in 1 hour.
    Then they have a group discussion on simple, easy topics and finally they have interview rounds(Technical and HR).

IT Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TEKsystems (San Antonio, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

3 part process: 1st phone screen. asks about resume and experience(regular interview). 2nd one-on-one in person interview(asks nothing about resume and experience only weird personal history/childhood questions. 3rd & final step: half-day shadow at office: the shadow is showing you the real day-to-day job with seasoned reps. then interviews again with different person about personal life and nothing else.

Technical Staffing Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Cleveland, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a very lengthy phone interview. After a few days, I was contacted by email to set up a face to face interview. The face to face interview was conducted by two people and everyone involved with the interviews were very friendly and a pleasure to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions (i.e. Greatest strength/biggest weakness)   Answer Question

Senior Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2016.

Interview

We met at the TEKSystems office. I was treated well on arrival being offered something to drink and given some papers to fill out. I met with the recruiter on time. We were able to determine that I was over qualified for the job he had called me in for. He immediately started discusses other possibilities and he did. Within a couple of days he found a much better match for me.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with customer service?   Answer Question
    • How are you with interviewing with more than one person?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewer said "okay" to everything I said as though she was writing everything down. Difficult to have a conversation with. Questions being asked involving childhood and personal life, wanted to get to know me as a person.

Interview Questions

• Are you applying anywhere else? Specifically Aerotek   Answer Question
    • What was the hardest thing that happened to you in your personal or professional life?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The first round of Interview is an internal Company technical Interview.
    Next step is Interview at Client Location.
    On confirmation , an interview is conducted with the Hiring Manager.
    This is followed by the HR Interview.
    And Finally Induction Process

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Portland, OR) in December 2015.

Interview

The Initial interview was with a TEKsystems Recruiter then 2 rounds of Panel interviews with the client involving Senior Leadership and key stakeholder from downstream teams. It took 2 weeks to complete the process. The position was contingent on passing background and drug test. There was no personality test required.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach a project already in flight?   1 Answer

Tech Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview, 1/2 day visit. This office is extremely fratty. During my face to face interview they spent more time talking about to they didn't know how to tie a bow tie and how they only wore them for their fraternity formals in college. Don't when waste your time this office. There's better recruiting jobs out there with a sales emphasis where you will feel like you belong.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by an in-person interview in the Roanoke, VA location. Honestly it was the worst interview experience of my life, and the two employees who were interviewing me were intense and told me they thought I was afraid of disappointing my parents. I answered a question honestly and the lady told me she didn't believe me. I was in the interview for over 2 hours to the point my roommate almost called the company to check on me. Prior to leaving, I was told to let them know if I was interested in the next step of the interview - I ceased contact with them. About a week later they sent me a rejection email. I would run from this company.

Interview Questions

• Asking extremely personal questions about personal life (friends, which parent I was closer with)   Answer Question